Ruling Deity: Lord Shiva
Ruling Planet: Venus
Savar Rudraksha Mantra: ||Om Namah Shivaye||
Ruled by the Supreme Lord Shiva Himself, this twin bead Rudraksha which is incredibly rarely found and is characterized by two naturally joined Rudraksha beads with one in every of the beads being the one mukhi Rudraksha is thought because the Savar Rudraksha. This present Rudraksha bead is one among the foremost divine gifts from Nature to humankind. The Savar Rudraksha beads are incredibly powerful. The existence of the holy one mukhi Rudraksha in the shape of the trunk makes the Savar Naag Rudraksha auspicious and divine. The Savar Rudraksha beads don't seem to be found easily and it's believed that these divine beads are produced once in a few years which make these beads more auspicious and precious.
Savar Rudraksha or Savar Naag Rudraksha is ruled by the Supreme Lord Shiva Himself. It is a twin bead Rudraksha which is very rarely found and is characterized by two naturally joined Rudraksha beads with one of the beads being the one Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha bead is worn for spiritual growth and abundance in all aspects of life.
The wearing of Savar Naag Bead awake the consciousness of the wearer and also bestows unity consciousness. This powerful Rudraksha bead is one of the most divine gifts from Nature to humankind. These beads are incredibly powerful and the existence of this holy one Mukhi Rudraksha is in the shape of the trunk makes the Savar Naag Rudraksha divine & auspicious.
Significance of Savar Rudraksha
The Savar Rudraksha is one in every of the foremost auspicious beads. This Rudraksha bead holds the twin energies of the 2 naturally joined beads and also the one mukhi Rudraksha bead which feels like the trunk. One unique noticeable feature about the Savar Rudraksha bead is that the 2 joint Rudraksha beads during a Savar are available in various mukhis but the trunk shaped Rudraksha that naturally appears above the 2 beads is usually a 1 mukhi. This mystic Rudraksha offers overall success and material bliss. It also removes hurdles and paves way for private and professional growth. According to ancient texts, the Savar Rudraksha offers courage to face challenging situations and also offers a physiological state. This auspicious Savar Nag bead promotes high self-esteem and helps in enhancing the personality of the wearer while offering good spiritual growth, physical health & mental state.
Benefits of Wearing Savar Naag
- It blesses the wearer with harmony.
- The Savar Rudraksha helps promote cordial relationship between relations.
- Wearing this rudraksha gives success in financial matters and property dealings.
- It also attracts prosperity.
- It brings good luck and elevates the consciousness.
- It brings success to all undertakings.
Spiritual Benefits of Savar Rudraksha Bead
- Offers spiritual attainments and helps establish divine reference to the consciousness.
- This divine Rudraksha bead offers universal appeal.
- Beneficial for mental and spiritual growth.
Health Benefits of Savar Rudraksha Bead
- Elevates pain and liberates one from sufferings.
- Paach mukhi Rudraksha gives relief in Asthma and other respiratory disorders.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha helps curing diseases related to the thyroid gland.
- It works beautifully in balancing 5 elements in body so that a person remain disease-less and health.
Who Can Wear Savar Rudraksh Bead
Those people who seek spirituality, peace, good health and mental strength should wear savar Rudraksha. Savar Naag Rudraksha could be worn by anyone irrespective of age barriers. Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. A Savar Naag Rudraksha has pacified the malefic special effects of planet Jupiter.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Essence of Savar Rudraksha
The Savar Rudraksha is an auspicious twin bead Rudraksha that is ruled by the Supreme Lord Shiva Himself. It is incredibly uncommon to find and is distinguished by two naturally linked Rudraksha beads, one of which is the one mukhi Rudraksha. The Rudraksha bead that occurs naturally is one of Nature's most sublime gifts to mankind. The Savar Rudraksha beads possess extraordinary strength. The Savar Naag Rudraksha is blessed and divine since it contains the holy one mukhi Rudraksha in the form of a trunk. The Savar Rudraksha beads are difficult to locate, and it is thought that these holy beads are only created occasionally, making them much more costly and auspicious.
Hinduism is recognised for its many gods, some of whom have amazing and outstanding abilities. One of these, whom they regard as superior, is the focus of the majority of Hindus. The most powerful Gods and Goddesses have intricate characteristics that are displayed in a variety of shapes, settings, and stories. Sometimes they have their spouses or their particular animal cars with them. They are typically identified by their physical characteristics and the objects they wear or hold that serve as symbols. Numerous Hindu deities are used and worshipped in diverse Indian mythological situations. Known as the world's protector, Lokapala has various functions depending on whether it is seen from a Hindu or Buddhist perspective.
About Savar Rudraksha
The Savar Rudraksha beads listed above are uncommon; nonetheless, the Savar Rudrakshas that are readily accessible in the market are often sourced from Sri Lanka and the southern regions of India rather than Nepal or Java. These Rudraksha species from Sri Lanka are of the Bhadraksha genus and are ineffective, in contrast to the Savar Rudraksha beads from Nepal and Java, which are fortunate and contain powerful healing powers. Because of its form, Savar Rudraksha beads are also commonly known as Savar Naag. One of the most sought-after Rudraksha beads, the Savar Rudraksha bead user is said to be blessed, protected, and to build a name for themselves in their particular industries and careers.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shiva's blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
Importance of Savar Naag Rudraksha
One of the luckiest beads is the Savar Rudraksha. The one mukhi Rudraksha bead that resembles the trunk and the two naturally connected beads in this Rudraksha bead possess complementary energies. The two joint Rudraksha beads in a Savar are available in a variety of mukhis, but the trunk-shaped Rudraksha that naturally arises above the two beads is always a single mukhi, which is a distinctive distinguishing characteristic. The mysterious Rudraksha brings material joy and general success. It also removes obstacles and creates space for both professional and personal development.
The Savar Rudraksha is said to provide both good health and the bravery to tackle difficult situations, according to ancient writings. This holy Rudraksha bead encourages positive self-esteem and aids in boosting the wearer's personality while providing positive spiritual development, bodily health, and mental wellness.
How Much Time Does Savar Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the body's requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the Savar Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is Savar Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a Savar Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy Savar Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase Savar Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a Savar Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear Savar Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email email@example.com if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Vishudha Chakra Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Shaligram - Bramha Saraswati Golden Hiranyagarbha Shaligram & Shiva Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
Gemstone - Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Shiva Idols along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Shiva Yantra along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
Puja - Performing Shiva Pujas gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.