Significance of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
2 Mukhi Rudraksha
is a direct manifestation of Ardh Narishwara Lord Shiva combined with Ma Shakti. This is a very powerful Rudraksha for an extremely good relationship between life partners, business partners, children and parents, amongst siblings, between colleagues etc. Two Mukhi Rudraksha comes in several varieties but broadly in two varieties it is abundantly available which are Nepalese 2 Mukhi and 2 Mukhi from Haridwar in India. Since the Nepalese 2 Mukhi is very rare therefore Nepalese variety is expensive as compared to Indian variety. Wearing of two Mukhi Nepalese bead have effectively consummated several marriages of boys and girls whose marriages are not taking place because of some of the other reason and they are growing older and older. These people should first consult me prior to wearing 2 Mukhi with their horoscopes or with their details like DOB, POB, TOB etc. Two Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in progeny and blesses the wearer with a virtuous son. Planetwise this Rudraksha makes moon very favourable to the wearer.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantra: Om Namah & Om Namah Shivaye
मंत्र: ओम् नमः और ओम् नमः शिवाय
Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) It enhances creativity in the wearer.
2) It helps to cure sexual problems or remove infidelity from life.
3) It strengthens your muscles.
4) 2 Mukhi Rudraksha improves in decision-making ability.
5) The weared of the 2 mukhi Rudraksha gets relief in stress and agony from life.
6) Do Mukhi Rudraksha is very suitable for couples planning to have children.
Spiritual Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Wearer gets many benefits which we get from yanjnas.
2) Gives consonance in all types of relationship.
3) Gives emotional stability.
4) It removes the antipathetic of planet Moon.
Health Benefits of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Heal diseases related to kidney and intestine.
2) Heal or improve the Sexual diseases of the wearer.
3) 2 Mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets the benefits of Strengthens muscles.
Who Can Wear Two Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. Wearing it can be more beneficial for ill people. People used to wear this powerful rudraksha for meditation. Two Mukhi Rudraksha gives tranquillity and increases concentration power. It is believed that Two Mukhi Rudraksha bead is most beneficial for whom those have weak moon in their kundli. Wearing this two mukhi bead bring harmony in the family by preventing clashes and promoting a good understanding.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Importance of Wearing 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
This Rudraksha also blesses the wearer with good health and longevity with excellent harmony and peace in the life of the devotee. Wearing or placing of this Rudraksha increases the Aura of the individual and all inmates of the house. This is very good for balancing Swadistana Chakra and for all body parts pertaining to the stomach. It removes all diseases like acidity, indigestion and makes the wearer stronger, increases vitality. When 2 Mukhi, 7 Mukhi, 10 Mukhi, 13 Mukhi Rudrakshas along with Matsya Shaligram are placed in the North West direction of the house, they remove several Doshas like Chandra Dosha, Mangal Dosha, Pitra Dosha and bring immense success, prosperity, virtuous children and very peaceful and harmonious environment of the house.
Precautions for Rudrakshas
1. A two Mukhi Rudraksha
comes in two varieties Nepalese and Indonesian type. In this 2 Mukhi Nepali is a very rare and hence it is costly.
2. Two Mukhi Rudraksha also happens in Haridwar in India and some other parts of the world like Fiji Islands, Portblair etc. They are not of good quality and hence wearing of these be avoided.
3. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energized following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
4. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energizing Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Namah & Om Namah Shivaye
5. Two-faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
6. Placing the Rudraksha on full moon day in front of the moon and sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejuvenate Rudraksha as well as you.
7. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
8. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
9. The bead when worn should touch the body.
Testing of 2 Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of 2 face Rudraksha, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhi of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Sometimes 3 Mukhi or 4 Mukhi Rudrakshas are tempered to make 2 Mukhi Rudrakshas. A natural
2 Mukhi Rudraksha
is always flattened Also placed the bead inside a glass full of water for the one-hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
-The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Moon is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Hrishikesha Chandrama Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Pearl (Moti)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Shiva Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Mahamrityunjaya Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shiva Pujas
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.