Manufacturing of Laxmi Yantra
At each and every step of manufacturing of this yantra there is a likely hood of some kind of stress coming inside the yantra as the are manufactured by the artisans who could be negative at that point because of their financial condition or any other reason. So we at shaligram.com perform the purification process by the qualified priests at each and every stage of manufacturing of 3D, Meru and plate yantra. We do the purification process around 10 to 12 times on a 3 D Meru or Double Lotus yantra and 3 to 4 times at all the plate yantras while it is being itched and manufactured. This purification process is done by the most qualified priests. This entire process keeps the yantra without any stress concentration at part of the yantra and thus makes it much much more powerful than the yantras made by other suppliers.
About Goddess Maha Laxmi
Goddess Laxmi is the eternal goddess of wealth who provide prosperity, abundance & good fortune. The term Lakshmi comes from the Sanskrit word Lakshya which means goal or aim. Thus goddess Maha Lakshmi has the symbolism of understanding and knowing the aim or goal. Goddess Laxmi is the wife & shakti (energy) of God Vishnu (one of the principal deities of Hinduism & the Supreme Being in the Vaishnavism Tradition). In the popular representation of Goddess Maha Lakshmi, she is seated on a lotus. She has four hands which represent dharma, karma, artha & moksha.
Importance & Significance of Mahalaxmi Yantra
Goddess Lakshmi signifies the extreme purity one needs to attain in this world to remain untouched by their environment & stay focused on their aim or goal. This Mahalakshmi Yantra is the most auspicious yantra for gaining the unceasing blessings of Goddess. जैसा कि हम जानते हैं कि धन और भौतिक इच्छाओं की पूर्ति के लिए श्री लक्ष्मी यंत्र को सबसे शक्तिशाली मंत्र माना जाता है। आमतौर पर महालक्ष्मी यंत्र को कैश बॉक्स, बैंक वॉल्ट, सेफ डिपॉजिट बॉक्स, अलमारी, पर्स या फिर अपने घर के मंदिर में भी रखा जा सकता है। यह माना जाता है कि देवी के आशीर्वाद में पूरे विश्वास के साथ हर सुबह पूजा करने पर यंत्र सबसे प्रभावी होता है तथा मंत्र को हर दिन मंत्र जाप के साथ पूजा की जाए तो सफलता और धन मिलता है।
Benefits of worshipping Mahalaxmi Yantra
- Helps to bestow wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper.
- Helps in bringing good fortune.
- This Yantra solves all your financial troubles.
- Maha Lakshmi Yantra is helps in fulfilling all your worldly desires.
- She bestows fertility, fortune, purity, beauty, power, generosity and auspiciousness.
- To achieve good health and longevity.
- To solve economic problems and the trade deficit.
- For prosperity, abundance and good fortune.
- To achieve spiritual knowledge and self-realization.
Spiritual Benefits of Laxmi Yantra
- For divine grace and blessings of Goddess Laxmi Narayan
- Laxmi Narayan Yantra is the most powerful bead for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- To attain peace of mind and spiritual bliss.
- It is beneficial for gaining spiritual power.
Health Benefits of Lakshmi Yantra Yantra
- Laxmi Narayan Yantra is worshiped for longevity.
- Protects from Diseases & improves health.
- Worshippers of Laxmi Narayan Yantra get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- Laxmi Narayan Yantra for good health and prosperity.
-Laxmi Narayan Yantra removes the pain and suffering.
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Laxmi Narayan Yantra. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only best quality yantra made in panchdhatu, ashtdhatu, silver, copper and gold. Being the largest supplier of yantra in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in 3D Double Lotus Yantra, 3D Laser Printed Yantra, Plate Yantra, Crystal Yantra, Gemstone Yantra, Pocket Yantra, Yantra Locket and Chowki Yantra etc.
Why Buy Laxmi Yantra from Shaligram Shala
The yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Mahalaxmi Yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Placement of Laxmi Yantra
Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Laxmi Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Laxmi Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Laxmi Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Laxmi Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra
Why Buy Laxmi Yantra From Shaligram Shala
The Laxmi Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Yantra.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Yantra is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this Yantra increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Hritpadma & Anantgandha Chakra is balanced by worshipping this yantra. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Venus (Shukra) is associated with this Yantra. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 7 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Yantra. By doing so the power of Yantra increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Maha Laxmi Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Yantra and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Diamond (Heera) & White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Laxmi Makrana Idols
along with the Yantra. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Performing Maha Laxmi Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Sat Chandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
Note: In the market spurious second hand metals are used to make these yantras. Such Yantras have no power rather they bring negativity in the house. Always use Yantras purchased from the authentic sources only.