Yellow Shaligram | Buy Yellow Shaligram Online
These rare Yellow Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river and obtained from its deep depths after diving operation undertaken by the professional divers at 11 Km North of the river Gandaki before Damodara Kunda. As per Skanda Purana Yellow markings on Shaligram Shila represent Krishna, Sridhara and Vanamala of Yellow color represent Laxmi. These Shilas are unchipped, have very clear and extraordinary beautiful concentric Yellow markings as shown in the pictures. These rare Shaligrams are the divine gift of Lord Vishnu to mankind are characterized by very clear and smooth Yellow impressions as compared to the normal Shaligrams. These Shilas have exotic impressions of Laxmi also in the Shila which makes the Shilas a perfect exotic Shaligrams. These Sacred Adwaitya Shilas are one and only one on this Earth.
Significance of Yellow Shaligram
The special thing about this Shila is that the Yellow impressions are formed probably by the falling of nectar on this Shila during the Sagar Manthan when the Amrit was being distributed amongst the Devatas by Mohini. This makes the water that touches these Shilas as Amrit nectar which is very auspicious and can remove all sorts of diseases if the water after bathing the Shila is consumed in a day. These rare Shilas if kept at home or workplace removes negativity, fulfills wishes and desires, makes the ambiance very pious and Vastu wise also these rare Shilas will give enormous wealth, very good health, extreme protection from sudden accidents and thefts and the presence of this Shila only will bestow the devotee with all-round growth, success, and peace. This Exotic Salagram Shila will bring immense materialistic comforts, prosperity and extreme protection in the lives of the devotees.
Since the impressions of the Shilas are extremely clear, the effect of the worship of these Shila will be very quick and manifold times more. The effect of this Shila can be noticed within the short span of time after bringing this Lord Shaligram Shila in the devotees house or at the workplace. The Yellow Shaligram Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, shining jet black, cold to touch, has flawless impressions which make the Shila a very unique Sacred Adwaitya Shilas.
Benefits of Worshipping Yellow Shaligram
- When such powerful Shilas are worshipped with devotion, Lord Narayan and Laxmi accept the prayers, obeisances and always stay at that place where these Yellow wonderful Shaligram Shilas are worshipped.
- This Shila will bring immense satisfaction, grants good decision-making capabilities, a peaceful environment in the lives of the worshipper and augments the path of his Salvation.
- These exotic Shilas bestow the devotee with immense wealth, worldly comforts, dignity, and respect in the society.
- It removes hurdles, provides extreme protection from any type of occult, Nazar Dosha, black magic, removes all types of Doshas like Mangal Dosha, Pitra Dosha, Kaal Sarp Dosha, etc. from the lives of the devotee.
- Presence of Yellow Shaligram shows devotees the correct path for progress, spiritual uplifts him, helps in undertaking Sadhnas.
- The Yellow Shila brings immense wealth, charisma, wit, knowledge, wisdom, all his six senses works to perfection and the devotee can literally see the future things happenings.
- The Yellow Shilas protects the devotee from thefts, protects from loss of wealth and accidents and grants him extremely good health and longevity.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Anahata (Heart) Chakra
is balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mercury (Buddh) is associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 10 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Emerald (Panna)
along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Krishna murtis or idols
along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Krishna Yantra
along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Sri Krishna Puja Mantra Japa and Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.