Manufacturing of Sai Baba Yantra
At each and every step of manufacturing of this yantra there is a likely hood of some kind of stress coming inside the yantra as the are manufactured by the artisans who could be negative at that point because of their financial condition or any other reason. So we at shaligram.com perform the purification process by the qualified priests at each and every stage of manufacturing of 3D, Meru and plate yantra. We do the purification process around 10 to 12 times on a 3 D Meru or Double Lotus yantra and 3 to 4 times at all the plate yantras while it is being itched and manufactured. This purification process is done by the most qualified priests. This entire process keeps the yantra without any stress concentration at part of the yantra and thus makes it much much more powerful than the yantras made by other suppliers.
All About Shirdi Ke Saibaba
Sai Baba of Shirdi (Shirdi Ke Saibaba) is also known as Shirdi Sai Baba. He was an Indian spiritual master who is regarded as a saint and a fakir by his devotees. Saibaba is revered by both his Hindu and Muslim devotees during as well as after his lifetime. The origins of Saibaba is still unknown but as per some indication, he was born not far from Shirdi. His real is unknown but the name Sai was given to him by Mhalsapati (his disciple) when he arrived at Shirdi (a town of Maharashtra, India). The name Sai baba denotes a saintly father, holy father or a (venerable) poor old man. He took samadhi at Shirdi and after that this place known as Shree Samadhi Mandir or Shirdi Sai Baba Temple.
Benefits of Sri Sainath Siddh Yantra
- Presence of Shree Sainath Siddh Yantra removes fear & obstacles.
- This yantra bestows endurance and peace of mind.
- Worshipping of Sri Sainath Siddh Yantra gives success & spiritual progress.
- This yantra also helps to achives wish fulfilment, knowledge, prosperity & peace of mind.
- Sai Baba yantra is also worshipped for the fulfilment of wishes.
- Worshippers get the blessings of Sai Baba.
Spiritual Benefits of Sri Sainath Siddh Yantra
- Worshipping of Sri Sainath Siddh Yantra gives success & spiritual progress.
- By worshiping Sri Sainath Siddh Yantra you will get creativity and better understanding.
- It transforms your life for greater good and happiness and improves creative power, focus, learning, knowledge & intelligence.
- It is the most powerful Yantra for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- It Promotes spiritual growth.
Health Benefits of Sri Sainath Siddh Yantra
- Worshipping Sai Baba yantra gives protection and relief from diseases.
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers.
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
- One should keep this yantra for good health and prosperity.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Yantra. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only best quality yantra made in panchdhatu, ashtdhatu, silver, copper and gold. Being the largest supplier of yantra in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in 3D Double Lotus Yantra, 3D Laser Printed Yantra, Plate Yantra, Crystal Yantra, Gemstone Yantra, Pocket Yantra, Yantra Locket and Chowki Yantra etc.
Why Buy Shree Sainath Siddh Yantra from Shaligram Shala
The yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shree Sainath Siddh Yantra , so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Placement of Shree Sainath Siddh Yantra Yantra
Shree Sainath Siddh Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Yantra is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this Yantra increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
& Anahata (Heart)
Chakra are balanced by worshipping this yantra. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Yantra. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 19 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Yantra. By doing so the power of Yantra increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Mahavishnu Shaligram
& Laxmi Narayan Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Yantra and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Emerald (Panna)
gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Narayan murtis or idols
along with the Yantra. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Performing Saibaba Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Sat Chandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
Note: In the market spurious second hand metals are used to make these yantras. Such Yantras have no power rather they bring negativity in the house. Always use Yantras purchased from the authentic sources only.