Deities of Maha Laxmi Yantra
Lord Ganesha is known as Ganpati, Vighnaharta, Vinayaka and more. When you worship Ganesha with complete faith he will guide you towards the right path and overcome all obstacles in your life. By performing this Yantra one get knowledge, wisdom and courage to conquer their fears.
Kalpavriksha, also known as kalpadruma or kalpataru is a wish-fulfilling auspicious tree in Hindu mythology, Buddhism & Jainism. As per the Sanskrit literature from the earliest sources, it is also a popular theme in Jain cosmology and Buddhism.
According to the Devi Bhagavata Purana, once Lord Krishna and Radha felt thirsty and so the Lord created the cow Surabhi or Kamadhenu and then milked it. Basically, Kamadhenu is the ancestor of all cows is regarded as a divine wish-fulfilling cow.
He is blessed with fortune and eliminate poverty of his devotees and provide them prosperous & healthy life. One who wants to get relief from poverty and scarcity of money should worship him on Dhanteras and Diwali.
Lord Vishnu is the protector & preserver of the universe. The role of Sri Vishnu is to protect humans and restore the balance of good and evil. His presence is found in every object & force in creation, and Hindus recognize him as the divine being.
Maa Ashta Laxmi:
Goddess Ashta Lakshmi presides over eight sources of wealth. She bestows prosperity, fertility, good health, good fortune or good luck, knowledge, progeny, strength and power. Devi Ashta Lakshmi often depicted and worshipped in a group in temples.
Kanakadhara Stotram is a hymn in Sanskrit which is composed by Adi Sankara. The word Kanakadhara means the stream of gold, and the hymn or Stotra is called as Kanakdhara Stotra because when sage Adi Sankara recited Goddess Lakshmi appeared in front of him and unleashed a stream of gold.
Gandharvas or Gandharva Raj act as a messenger between the gods and humans being. As per the Hindu mythology, a Gandharva marriage is one contracted by mutual consent and without formal rituals. Gandharvas are also mentioned in the epic Mahabharata as associated with the Devas (as dancers & singers) and with the Yakshas, as warriors.
It is believed that Goddess Padmavati is a form of Lakshmi who is the Hindu Devi of wealth and good fortune. Padmavati is a Sanskrit name which means the one who emerged from lotus. Alamelu (Telugu) also known as Alamelu manga and Padmavati often spelt Padmavathi or Padmavathy, is a Hindu Devi and consort of Lord Venkateshwar.
Significance of Worshiping Sampoorna Mahalaxmi Maha Yantra
Maa Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth and she is the wife of Lord Vishnu. She bestows blessings, gifts, health & wealth to her devotees. The deities Sampoorna Maha Laxmi Yantra are Lord Ganesha, Lord Kuber, Sri Vishnu, Maa Ashta Laxmi, Mata Kanakdhara, Gandharva Raj, Venkateshwar and Padmavati. Worshiping Maha Laxmi Yantra bestows good health, wealth, long life, peace, prosperity & contentment. Yantras are usually associated with a particular deity and are used for specific benefits, such as: for meditation; Protection from harmful effects; Development of special powers; Attraction of wealth or success, etc. Yantras help to increase the positive effects of your lagna (lagna) which can change your life in terms of finances or lifestyle, for example Mahalaxmi Yantra helps you to accelerate the suns energy in your horoscope and zodiac sign. is. Giving creates happiness and joy of control. It is believed that we get many times more than what we give. Keeping this in mind, many spiritual celebrities recommend donating Yantra to temples for the result as wealthy generations.
Benefits of worshipping Mahalaxmi Yantra
- Helps to bestow wealth, prosperity and good fortune on the worshipper.
- Helps in bringing good fortune.
- This Yantra solves all your financial troubles.
- Maha Lakshmi Yantra is helps in fulfilling all your worldly desires.
- She bestows fertility, fortune, purity, beauty, power, generosity and auspiciousness.
- To achieve good health and longevity.
- To solve economic problems and the trade deficit.
- For prosperity, abundance and good fortune.
- To achieve spiritual knowledge and self-realization.
Spiritual Benefits of Mahalakshmi Yantra
- For divine grace and blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
- This Yantra is the most powerful bead for dhyaan/ meditation and spiritual attainments.
- To attain peace of mind and spiritual bliss.
- It is beneficial for gaining spiritual power.
Health Benefits of Mahalakshmi Yantra
- Lakshmi Yantra is worshipped for longevity.
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- One should keep this yantra for good health and prosperity.
- It removes the pain and suffering.
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Yantra. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only best quality yantra made in panchdhatu, ashtdhatu, silver, copper and gold. Being the largest supplier of yantra in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in 3D Double Lotus Yantra, 3D Laser Printed Yantra, Plate Yantra, Crystal Yantra, Gemstone Yantra, Pocket Yantra, Yantra Locket and Chowki Yantra etc.
Why Buy Mahalakshmi Yantra from Shaligram Shala
The yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Mahalakshmi Yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Placement of Yantra
Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra
Why Buy Yantra From Shaligram Shala
The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Yantra.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Yantra is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this Yantra increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Hritpadma & Anantgandha Chakra is balanced by worshipping this yantra. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Venus (Shukra) is associated with this Yantra. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 7 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Yantra. By doing so the power of Yantra increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Beads are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Maha Laxmi Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Yantra and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Diamond (Heera) & White Sapphire (Safed Pukhraj) gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Laxmi Makrana Idols
along with the Yantra. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Performing Maha Laxmi Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Sat Chandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.
Note: In the market spurious second hand metals are used to make these yantras. Such Yantras have no power rather they bring negativity in the house. Always use Yantras purchased from the authentic sources only.