Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha | Buy Divya Dasha Maha Vidya SangrahaDus Mahavidya Mantra: Om Kali Tara Mahavidyashodashi Bhuvaneshwari Bhairavi Chinnamastika cha vidya dhumavati Tatha bagla siddhavidya cha matangi kamlatmaka etaa dus mahavidya siddha vidya prakitirtha
दस महाविद्या मंत्र: काली तारा महाविद्या षोडशी भुवनेश्वरी, भैरवी छिन्नमस्ता च विद्या धूमावती तथा बगला सिद्धिविद्या च मातंगी कमलात्मिका, आयता विद्या महेशनी महाविद्या प्रकृतितह
Das Mahavidya is a group of ten aspects of Adi Shakti / Parashakti in Hinduism. They are all forms of Goddess Shakti (Parvati). Dus means ten, Maha means great and Vidya means knowledge therefore Dus Mahavidya is Goddesses of great knowledge. Bhoga (fulfillment of materialistic wishes) and moksha (religious liberation) is granted by worshiping Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha. The Ten Mahavidyas are known as Wisdom Goddesses. Negative tendencies are removed by worshipping Das MahaVidhya. The whole range of feminine divinity, encompassing horrific Goddesss at one point, to the ravishingly beautiful at the other covers the spectrum of these ten Mahavidya. The Shaligram Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this divine shila so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Dus Mahavidhya - The ten forms of Shakti1) KALI : The Eternal Night - Kali is mentioned as the first amongst the Mahavidyas. Black as the night (ratri) she has a terrible and horrific appearance. The word ratri means to give, and is taken to mean the giver of bliss, of peace of happiness.
2) TARA: Tara is described as seated in the pratyahara asana, on the heart of a corpse, supreme, laughing horribly, holding cleaver, blue lotus, dagger and bowl, uttering the mantra Hum, coloured blue, her hair braided with serpents, the Ugratara. She bestows all supernatural powers.
3) CHHINNAMASTA : The Goddess who cuts off her Own Head - The image of Chinnamasta is a composite one, conveying reality as an amalgamation of sex, death, creation, destruction and regeneration. It is stunning representation of the fact that life, sex, and death are an intrinsic part of the grand unified scheme that makes up the manifested universe.
4) SHODASHI TRIPURA SUNDARI : The Sixteen Years Old Goddess. The third Mahavidya is Shorashi (16-year-old lass), also known as Tripura-Sundari and Lalita, among a string of other names. She is the zenith of the creative cycle when the entire universe, like a flower, is in full bloom. She is the chief deity of the Sri Vidya form of worship, and is contacted either in the central circuit of the Sri Yantra, or in her own yantra, the Nava-Yoni Chakra. Her anthropomorphic qualities are brilliancy, manifestation, sweetness, depth, fixity, energy, grace, and generosity. She is seated on the lotus, that has bloomed out from the navel of Lord Shiva. She is a beautiful young girl of 16 years with four arms. Her complexion is like molten gold and Her beauty is continuously being viewed by Lord Shiva.
5) BHUVANESHWARI : The Creator of the World - The beauty and attractiveness of Bhuvaneshwari may be understood as an affirmation of the physical world, the rhythms of creation, maintenance and destruction, even the hankerings and sufferings of the human condition is nothing but Bhuvaneshvaris play, her exhilarating, joyous sport.
6) TRIPURA - BHAIRAVI : The Goddess of Decay - Bhairavi embodies the principle of destruction and arises or becomes present when the body declines and decays. She is an ever-present goddess who manifests herself in, and embodies, the destructive aspects of the world. Destruction, however, is not always negative, creation canwithout it.
7) DHUMAVATI : Dhomavati ( The Goddess who widows Herself ) she is the embodiment of unsatisfied desires. Her status as a widow itself is curious. She makes herself one by swallowing Shiva, an act of self-assertion, and perhanot continue ps independence.
8) BAGLAMUKHI : The Goddess who seizes the Tongue and enemies - The pulling of the demons tongue by Bagalamukhi is both unique and significant. Tongue, the organ of speech and taste, is often regarded as a lying entity, concealing what is in the mind. The Bible frequently mentions the tongue as an organ of mischief, vanity and deceitfulness. The wrenching of the demons tongue is therefore symbolic of the Goddess removing what is in essentiality a perpetrator of evil.
9) MATANGI: The Compassionate Goddess. Matangi. Dusky, beautiful browed, her three eyes like lotuses, seated on a jewelled lion-throne, surrounded by gods and others serving her, holding in her four lotus-like hands a noose and a sword, a shield and a goad, thus I remember Matangi, the giver of results, the Modini.
10) KAMALA : The name Kamala means she of the lotus and is a common epithet of Goddess Lakshmi. Lakshmi is linked with three important and interrelated themes: prosperity and wealth, fertility and crops
Importance & Significance of Divya Dasha Maha Vidya SangrahaCollection of Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha Shilla is very attractive, powerful, extremely attractive, brilliant, auspicious, emits very high brightness and usually has high energy levels. Worshiping Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha gives the worshiper the quality of the sun - to rule and to move forward continuously with a brighter glow and power. Gives happiness, popularity and material benefits. Superimposes super-consciousness. It removes anxiety, doubt, guilt, fear and all types of physical and mental illness. It improves the decision-making and administrative capabilities of worshipers. This Shaligram also protects the devotee from accidents and misfortune. It is extremely good for curing diseases related to eyes, joint pain and other gastric troubles. The Shaligram is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, shiny, small size, cool to the touch, and has a flawless impression.
Benefits of Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha- For the Success in Career and Education.
- Fulfillment of desires.
- Dusmahavidya gives Moksha and Bhoga.
- You will get divine grace and blessing of Maa Shakti.
- These Shaligram will give great success and wealth.
Spiritual Benefits of Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha- The devotee will get health and prosperity.
- Destroy negative tendencies.
- Protected by the black magic, enemy and they cannot harm you in their life.
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Boosts immunity & bestows longevity.
Health Benefits of Divya Dasha Maha Vidya Sangraha- Protects from death, accidents and theft.
- Prevents mental & physical diseases.
- Frees devotee from illusion, attachment, and suffering.
- It also gives concentration & peace of mind.
- It Protects from ailments & improves health.
Significance of Shaligram ShilaThese Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram ShilaDevotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
“ Akal Mritu Haranam Sarvabyadhi Binasanam tulsesaligramecakre
Vishu Padodakam Pitwa Shirasha Mrityum Dharyamyaham Vaikuntasthale //6//
“Sankha Madhya Sthitam Toyyam Vramitam Keshavopari
Angalagnam Manukshanam Bramha Hatya Dikam Dayat //7//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram ShilaDevotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram ShalaThe Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the WorldShaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.
Associated Chakra Planet & ProductsIf the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Agya , Mooladhara & Sahashara Chakra are balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Saturn (Shani), Mars (Mangal) & Rahu are associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Rudraksha - 9 Mukhi , 17 Mukhi & 18 Mukhi are also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
Gemstone - Wearing Gomed (Hessonite) , Blue Sapphire (Neelam) & Coral (Moonga) along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Durga Idols along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Durga And Devi Yantra along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
Puja - Performing Durga & Devi Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.