Ruling Planet and Ruling Deity of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
The ruling planet of the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is Saturn. The term "Mukhi" refers to the number of natural lines or faces found on the surface of a Rudraksha bead. The 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest and most sought-after beads in the Rudraksha family. It is known to represent Goddess Bhumi Devi.
Origin and Symbolism of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
According to ancient texts, the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to have originated from the tears of Lord Shiva himself. It holds a deep spiritual symbolism, representing the combined energy of the Trimurti - Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. Each face of the bead is believed to embody the power of these divine beings, bestowing blessings upon the wearer.
Benefits and Significance of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is renowned for its ability to enhance spiritual growth and awareness. It aids in the development of intuition, self-realization, and deep meditation. Wearing this bead is believed to facilitate a stronger connection with the divine and promote inner peace.
Protection and Fearlessness:
Lord Bhairava, associated with the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha, is known as the protector against negative energies and evil forces. This bead instills a sense of fearlessness and shields the wearer from harm, both physically and spiritually.
Healing and Emotional Balance:
The energies of the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha are said to have a calming effect on the mind and emotions. It helps to alleviate stress, anxiety, and depression, promoting emotional well-being and stability.
Courage and Confidence:
Wearing the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to boost courage, self-confidence, and assertiveness. It provides strength to overcome challenges and obstacles, empowering the wearer to face lifes difficulties with resilience.
Prosperity and Abundance:
This sacred bead is also associated with material prosperity and abundance. It is believed to attract wealth and success, opening doors to new opportunities and bringing financial stability.
How to Wear and Care for the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
To experience the full benefits of the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is important to wear it correctly and maintain its purity. Here are a few guidelines:
- The bead should be worn around the neck or as a bracelet, with a silk or cotton thread.
- It is recommended to energize the Rudraksha bead by chanting sacred mantras and offering prayers to Lord Shiva before wearing it.
- To keep the Rudraksha pure and energized, avoid touching it with unwashed hands and remove it before sleeping, bathing, or engaging in any impure activities.
- Regularly clean the bead with a soft cloth and avoid exposing it to harsh chemicals or extreme temperatures.
Importance of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is a sacred and rare symbol of spiritual awakening and transformation. Its immense spiritual and healing properties make it a highly coveted and revered bead among practitioners of meditation, yoga and spirituality. By wearing this powerful Rudraksha, one can invite divine blessings, protection and inner growth.
As per Shastra
।। विश्वंभारा वसुधानी प्रतिष्ठा हिरण्यगर्भा जगतो निवेशानी वैश्वानरां बिभ्राती भूमिर अग्निम इंद्र रसभा द्रविणे नो दधातु ।।
Goddess Bhumi Devi is the form of divine in its most patient aspect. She bestows strength and also enriches human life with various sources of wealth.
Essence of Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Bhumi Devi is renowned for giving her children plentiful harvests. Bhumi Devi demonstrated unmatched fortitude and patience. She provides for everyone while embodying strength in its most gentle, passive form. This gentle, nourishing divine energy blesses the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha. Planting of crops and fruit-bearing trees occurs when Mother Earth is tilled. Gold, silver, and other precious metal ores are extracted from her depths when she is dug out, just as diamonds and other precious gems are extracted from her depths.
The ground supplies the confining capacity when a location for water sources that are necessary for life must be created. As a result, there are canals, wells, lakes, and ponds. Thus, the 18 Mukhi Rudrakshas ability to offer these advantages derives from its presiding deity, Goddess Bhumi Devi. According to the scriptures, she represents the most forbearing aspect of the Goddess. The Bhumi Sooktam makes plain that she has the ability to bestow ingredients that support and improve human life while also gracing it with a variety of wealth-producing opportunities.
Who should wear the Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha
According to the traditions, the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is a sacred symbol for prosperity and good health. It is the ideal Rudraksha for persons who are about to begin a significant project, expand their current business, deal with real estate, merge with another company, or change their area of work. Builders, civil engineers, landowners, real estate agents, and businesses will benefit from wearing this bead. This special ability of the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha bestows prosperity and success. The planet Mars harmful consequences are under its control. The books strongly advise wearing this Rudraksha and reciting her Beeja Mantra or Gayatri to get the advantages.
Story of Bhumi Devi
Bhumi Devi is portrayed as Varahas (Lord Vishnus boar form) spouse. Bhumi and her residents are tormented by the Rakshasa Hiranyaksha. She consequently falls into the water. After killing Hiranyakashipu by descending into the ocean in the guise of Varaha, Lord Vishnu returns to get her on his tusks. Bhumi is thus constantly under the protection of Lord Vishnu. Bhumi Devis son is Bhauma/Mars/Mangal. He offered Lord Shiva a painful penance. Thusly pleased, Lord Shiva gave the Mangal Lok to Bhauma. It is also customary to refer to any Pradosh that falls on a Tuesday as Bhauma Pradosh.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasise that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Difference between Nepali Rudraksha beads and Indonesian Rudraksha beads
The Rudraksha beads from Nepal are larger. They have a texture that improves their appearance and are primarily dark brown in colour. The beads have a rich brown colour and a rustic appearance that make them highly alluring. Deep and distinct cuts on the faces of Nepali Rudraksha beads help to distinguish their originality and authenticity. The majority of Nepali beads are larger in size, heavier in weight, and more useful when used. Additionally, Nepali Rudraksha beads are more dependable and durable for any wearer.
Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller in size. They have a light brown colour that leans somewhat off-white. They lack obvious cuts, Mukhs, clefts in their faces, or other physical defects. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia are smaller, lighter, and take a little longer to manifest their powers. Rudraksha beads from Indonesia have less energy than those from Nepal.
Why are Nepali Rudraksha beads powerful?
The origin of Nepali Rudraksha beads is not far from Kailash Mansarovar mountain. They are thought to more closely contain Lord Shivas blessings than the Indonesian Rudraksha beads because they both contain his essence and do so. Rudraksha beads from Nepal are suitable for worship. This is the major justification behind the notion that those who wear or worship a Nepali Rudraksha will never experience anything negative, unfortunate, or strange in their lives.
Power of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is a wonderful gift from nature to humankind. The Athra mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by the goddess earth Devi.
- This 18-Mukhi Rudraksha helps the user meet all of their needs and is blessed with abundance and success in all endeavours.
- This 18 Mukhi Rudraksha strengthens the bond between the user and Bhumi Devi/Earth and contains the divine qualities of the goddess Bhumi.
- By donning this bead, a person makes money from land deals, property, or real estate transactions. Rudraksha in mukhi. Mother Earth nurtures everyone by meeting our basic needs, which are required for survival.
- The Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer tremendous prosperity, helps them stay grounded and focused, and satisfies their wishes when they wear it.
- The owner of this 18 Mukhi Rudraksha continues to be prosperous and disease-free.
Who Should Wear 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Wearing this 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for those working on important projects or considering changing their area of business.
- People who practice Gayatri Sadhna will discover that meditation and concentration exercises are quite helpful.
- Women who must have abortions frequently find comfort in wearing this Rudraksha.
- It is beneficial for young childrens health as well.
How To Wear 18 Mukhi Rudraksha ?
- This 18 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck with gold or silver. You might preserve it as a worship altar as an alternative.
- Wearing this Rudraksha correctly and chanting a mantra will bring success in all of the wearers endeavors.
- Monday or Friday are the best days to wear this Rudraksha.
- It aids in counteracting Shanis negative impacts.
- Use mustard oil to clean the Rudraksha.
- Put the Rudraksha bead in your left hand. Use your right hand to count the chant.
How Much Time Does 18 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 18 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 18 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 18 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 18 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 18 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 18 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 18 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mars (Mangal) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Navdurga Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Coral (Moonga)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Durga Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Durga And Devi Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Durga Pujas
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.