Significance of Painted Ganesha Shaligram
Regardless of the style, the painted Ganesha Shaligram is a powerful and meaningful addition to any home or altar. The stone is believed to help remove obstacles and barriers to spiritual growth, and to bring a sense of joy and abundance into the home. It is also considered to be a powerful tool for meditation, and is often used by yogis and spiritual seekers to deepen their connection with the divine.
Worshiping Painted Ganesh Shaligram removes all obstacles and brings success in all undertakings. It gives the worshiper all kinds of attainments - Riddhies and Siddhies. The devotion of Ganesh Shaligram ensures the earliest accomplishment of all works pertaining to property, business etc. which are stuck for quite some time due to some or the other hurdles. Ganesh Shaligram is a must in any devotees alter as any big and good work is done by paying obeisance to the Lord Ganesha. Ganesh Shaligram also removes all fears and worshipper gets his way out when he has no hopes for accomplishment of a certain work. The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Importance of Ganesh Shaligram
This Ganesh Shaligram represents Lord Ganesha, the god of wisdom and knowledge. Ganesh Shaligram is highly profitable for those wishing to undertake new ventures as this Shaligram brings success in all ventures and removes all obstacles. It also brings support, stability in all aspects of life and blesses the worshiper with high intelligence, knowledge, success and luck. Keeping Ganesh Shaligram at home removes negative energy and vastu defects and brings auspiciousness. Students, businessmen, academics, writers, people living in the fields of art, science and intellectual works will benefit greatly from this Ganesh Shaligram. These shilas are sacred stones that are worshiped in homes and temples as a representation of Lord Ganesh.
In conclusion, the painted Ganesha Shaligram is a beautiful and meaningful expression of the ancient Hindu tradition of worshipping the sacred stone. It is a symbol of protection, prosperity, and spiritual growth, and is a powerful tool for meditation and spiritual practice. Whether painted in bright colors or simple and minimalist designs, the painted Ganesha Shaligram is a unique and powerful addition to any spiritual practice or home altar.
The elephant head
Goddess Parvati carved an idol of a boy out of turmeric paste (for bathing) from her body and breathed life into it, thus a boy Ganesha was born. unbeknownst to her husband, Lord Shiva.
One day Goddess Parvati was bathing inside the abode. When Lord Shiva wants to enter into his abode then Ganesha denied Lord Shiva to enter. Shiva decapitated Ganeshas head in anger. When Parvati heard of this, she was so enraged and insulted that she decided to destroy the entire Universe. According to legend, Shiva sends Bramha to find a head for Ganesha. He found an elephant then Shiva placed this elephant head onto Ganeshas body. Breathing new life into him, he declared Ganesha to be his own son as well and gave him the status of being foremost among the gods, and leader of all the Ganas (classes of beings), Ganapati.
Writing the Mahabharata
Sage Veda Vyasa asks help from the Ganesha to write the Mahabharata. That time Ganesha put one condition that Vyasa would not stop while reciting the epic and the same time Vyas says that Ganesha would not stop writing, besides the condition that Ganesha would not only write it but also understand every verse of it. Popular sagas say that it took both of them 3 years of continuous speaking and writing to complete the epic.
Benefits of Ganesha Shaligram
- To remove all obstacles and bring success.
- To removes all fears.
- For immense wealth and success.
- It removes all fear from the worshiper.
- Worshiping Ganesh Shaligram increases wealth and eliminates all problems from life.
Spiritual Benefits of Ganesha Shaligram
- Ganpati Paath is beneficial for success, prosperity and good fortune.
- It removes obstacles which come in the path of success.
- Reciting Ganapati Atharvashirsha Katha is also helpful for spiritual upliftment.
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha brings immense wealth and success.
- This Shaligram gives worshiper all kind of attainments – Riddhies and Siddhis.
- Ganesh Shaligram reduces negative energy from the atmosphere.
Health Benefits of Ganesha Shaligram
- For protection from all enemies.
- For avoiding accidents, thefts and court cases.
- For confidence, strong determination and will power.
- To improve decision making capabilities.
- To improve relationship in family
Significance of Shaligram Shila
These Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram Shila
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM
PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani
“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
“ Akal Mritu Haranam Sarvabyadhi Binasanam tulsesaligramecakre
Vishu Padodakam Pitwa Shirasha Mrityum Dharyamyaham Vaikuntasthale //6//
“Sankha Madhya Sthitam Toyyam Vramitam Keshavopari
Angalagnam Manukshanam Bramha Hatya Dikam Dayat //7//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.
Why Buy Shaligram from Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this auspicious shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Element & God
- Ganesh Shaligram is related to Lord Ganesha. Ganesha (गणेश) means lord of Ganas (followers of Lord Shiva). He is also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka. Lord Ganesha is the son of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati of the Shaivism tradition. Shree Ganesha is the God of wisdom and intelligence and worshipping him leads to personal and professional stability. Lord Ganesha is worshipped before beginning of any ritual, ceremony or before beginning any new work/business so that it can proceed with no obstacles. Ganesha is the principal deity and Pranava Swarupa (representation of Aum). He has all the five elements under his control. As Ganesh Shaligram balance Muladhara chakra therefore the element is earth.
- Research and study has proved that Rudraksha have powerful Electromagnetic, Paramagnetic and Inductive Properties that adjust from the various Mukhis or facets (the different number of divisions found on the surface of every Bead). it is also found that wearing Rudraksha or performing Japa with a specific Mukhi or set of Mukhis of the Rudraksha Beads created specific electrical impulses that are sent to the brain through the method of galvanic skin response stimulating certain brain centers that transfer information.
Chakra is balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Ketu is associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 8 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Cats Eye (Lahsuniya)
along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Ganesh Idols
along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Ganesh Yantra
along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shree Ganesha Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.