The Shaligram Shila products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering this divine shila so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
List of Divya Iccha or Manokamna Purti Shaligram Sangraha
The powerful Divya Iccha / Manokamna Purti Shaligram Sangraha (Divine Wish Fulfillment Collection) comprises 6 most rare, extremely powerful and exotic Shilas. This Sangraha consists of following Shilas.
1. Kalpvriksh Shaligram: The worshipper of this Shaligram gets all the wordly comforts and diginity in the society. The Kalpavriksha is said to fulfill all desires of all those who have faith on the holy tree. This tree has a generous connotation attached - for ages it has been known to fulfill all the wishes of the devotees. By worshipping this Shaligram all the desires of the devotee gets fulfilled. Lady worshipper gets good husband, male worshipper gets a good wife, sons and daughter and immense peace prevails in the family.
2. Surabhi Kamdhenu Shaligram: The worshipper of Kamdhenu Shaligram is blessed with all wordly comforts, immense wealth and all the desires and wishes of the devotee are fulfilled. The worshipper gets wife or the husband of his or her choice, good sons and daughters and he leads a life of immense satisfaction, dignity and commands high fame and name in the society.
3. Lakshmi Narayan Shaligram: Laxmi Narayan Shaligram is one of the rarest Shaligram. One who worships Laxmi Narayan Shaligram gets immense wealth and very good health. The environment in his house becomes like "Vaikunth". Peace prevails in his house and at his workplace. Wherever he puts his hands he reaps gold and wealth. It gives immense protection to the worshipper and gives all worldly comforts.
4. Laxmi Shankh Shaligram: The Laxmi Shank brings immense prosperity and growth. With this the sick business can turn around and become very profitable. The Lakshmi Counch is very auspicious to keep in the altar as this removes the negativity and brings family harmony. The Shila is in the form of a perfect Shankh.
5. Aniruddha Shaligram: The worshipper of this Aniruddha Shaligram is always governed by his wit, wisdom and conviction. Worshipping this auspicious Aniruddha Shaligram is very good for students for memory retention and concentration. The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha.
6. Hayagriva Shaligrams: Worshipping this Shaligram the devotee gets with immense knowledge, wisdom, confidence, luck and he can take on very bravely any challenging situation throughout his life. The environment at the house or at the workplace becomes very peaceful. It also tremendously improves the relationship among the family members, relatives and colleagues. The Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, and has flawless impressions.
Importance of Divya Iccha or Manokamna Purti Sangraha
Divya Iccha or Manokamna Purti Sangraha collection of 6 shilas. These Shilla is very attractive, powerful, extremely attractive, brilliant, auspicious, emits very high brightness and usually has high energy levels. Worshiping Lord Narayan Shaligram gives the worshiper the quality of the sun - to rule and to move forward continuously with a brighter glow and power. Gives happiness, popularity and material benefits. Superimposes super-consciousness. It removes anxiety, doubt, guilt, fear and all types of physical and mental illness. It improves the decision-making and administrative capabilities of worshipers. This Shaligram also protects the devotee from accidents and misfortune. It is extremely good for curing diseases related to eyes, joint pain and other gastric troubles. The Shaligram is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, shiny, small size, cool to the touch, and has a flawless impression.Every and each Shaligrams has its own and special powers.worshiping these shaligram get blessing of lord Vishnu.
Significance of Divya Iccha or Manokamna Purti Sangraha
Skanda-purana tells us that a smooth and shining salagrama is to be worshipped by one who wishes to accomplish a mantra (mantra-siddhi), a black one by one who wants celebrity (yasas), a pale coloured stone by one who desires freedom from sins (papa-hara), a yellow stone by one who desires progeny (santana), and a stone which is blue in colour by one who aspires for worldly prosperity (abhyudaya).Narasimha-purana indicates that a stone shaped like an umbrella will, when worshipped, cause sovereignty, a circular stone will bring great wealth.Because of great demand for these sacred stones, and high prices they fetch, there has been a steady practice of making fake salagramas. Many monadic mendicants (bairagis - vairaghis) pick up round black pebbles, which are found in many rivers, but which do not contain the chakra-emblems, and make them in imitation holes (vadana), and tracing artificial chakra-marks in slate stone, they paste them up on these pebbles. This deceit is so skillfully perpetrated that it would be impossible to recognize the fake-salagrama straight away. Over years, however, the daily washing of these pebbles will wear away the tracery, when the deceit is detected.
Benefits of worshiping Divya Iccha Manokamna Purti Sangraha:
- For fulfilling all wishes & dreams
- For immense peace of mind and family harmony
- For obedient children and peaceful environment in family
- For immense prosperity
- For fulfilling all desires and wishes.
Spiritual Benefits of worshiping Divya Iccha Manokamna Purti Sangraha:
- For extreme protection and immense prosperity.
- For good decision making in business & family life.
- For immense peace and prosperity in life.
- For enormous stability.
- For balancing all chakras.
Health Benefits of worshiping Divya Iccha Manokamna Purti Sangraha:
- Protect from accidents and threats.
- For protection and relief from various diseases.
- For better health.
- Worshippers get relief from diseases, difficulties and dangers
- to increase strength, make invincible and provide enormous stability.
Significance of Shaligram Shila
These Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram Shila
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM
PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani
“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
“ Akal Mritu Haranam Sarvabyadhi Binasanam tulsesaligramecakre
Vishu Padodakam Pitwa Shirasha Mrityum Dharyamyaham Vaikuntasthale //6//
“Sankha Madhya Sthitam Toyyam Vramitam Keshavopari
Angalagnam Manukshanam Bramha Hatya Dikam Dayat //7//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
& Vishudha Chakra
are balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Moon, Surya or Sun & Jupitor (Guru) are associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 14 Mukhi 2 Mukhi
, 3 Mukhi
& 11 Mukhi
are also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Pearl (Moti)
& Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj)
along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Navgraha murtis or idols along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Navgraha Yantra along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Puja for Wish Fulfilment - Manokamna Prapti Puja
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.