List of Divya Param Swasthya Shaligram Sangraha
The powerful Divya Param Swasthya Sangraha (Divine Health Collection) comprises of 6 most rare and extremely powerful Shaligram Shilas. This Sangraha consists of following Shilas.
1. Shivalinga Shaligram: Shivling Shaligram is the symbol of auspiciousness. The worshipper of this shila gains health and peace. Actually, Shivling represents Lord Shiva - The One who is Eternally Pure. In Him can never be any contamination of the imperfection of Rajas and Tamas.
2. Surya Shaligram: By worshiping Surya Narayan Shaligram the worshiper gets the quality of the sun - to rule and to move continuously with brilliant radiance and strength. Gives happiness, popularity and material gains. Enlightens the Super Consciousness. It removes worry, suspicion, guilt, fear and all kinds of physical and mental illness. Surya Shaligram improves the decision making and administrative capabilities of the worshiper.
3. Mahavishnu Shaligram: Vishnu Shaligram is considered the most powerful Shaligram and works like a shield and drives evil away. Wherever the Lord Vishnu is present in the shila Laxmi automatically comes to stay there. The beholder of Mahavishnu Shaligram remains always free from any legal cases. Maha Vishnu Shaligram is one of the very powerful Shaligrama and it should be worshiped with utmost devotion.
4. Shivnabh Shaligram: Shiv Nabh Shaligram is also a Lord Harihara Form of Lord Vishnu. Shiv Nabh Shaligram has a body shape of Lingam and on the top of the Shila, there is a characteristic small white round or elliptical mark. The Shila himself has a shape like that of a Shivlingam which is very auspicious and bestows the devotee with good health, wealth and yet the devotee remains detached.
5. Garuda Shaligram: The worshippers of Garud Shaligram are blessed with immense success in his life. His all obstacles are removed and he reaps gold and wealth in all his endeavours. Garud Shaligram is a very powerful Shaligram and it makes things happen very fast and hence one Garud Shila must be kept in the puja altar.
6. Dhanvantri Shaligram: The worship of Laxmi Dhanvantri Shaligram bestows the devotee with good health and wealth. By worshiping Lakshmi Dhanvantry Shaligram a man can tremendously progress in the business and expand it to a very high level very successfully. Dhanvantry propels the stuck works faster and especially the projects involving starting of new business, purchasing of a house or a vehicle, all these works are consummated very fast.
Importance of Divya Param Swasthya Sangraha
People become healthier and due to blessing from these shilas, he or she does not get any sort of problem in Life. Taking the water offered to saligram removes all kinds of diseases within the body. The worshiper of Divya Param Swasthya Sangraha gets all the worldly comforts and dignity of the society. By worshiping this Shaligram all the wishes of a person gets fulfilled. Lord Vishnu (Shaligram) and Tulsi plant came upon earth for the benefit of mankind in Kalyug.
Worship this Shaligram in the house or temple provide protection to the family and home. It increases confidence, intelligence in individuals or family members. The powerful Divya Param Swasthya Sangraha comprises 6 Shaligram Shilas. It is considered to be the ultimate Sangraha which can lead the devotee to Moksha or Salvation. As per Skanda Purana Lord Narayan says that a place where 6 Shaligram Shilas are placed and worshipped I personally come and stay there and grant boons to the worshipper. The presence of these shilas is indispensable while performing daily and occasional ceremonies and festivals of a religious nature.
Benefits of Param Swasthya Sangraha
- For good health and peace
- To increases the family harmony and the environment of the house and the workplace
- For prosperity and mental peace
- To fulfill wishes
- For peaceful environment
- For harmony in the family
Spiritual Benefits of Param Swasthya Sangraha
- For great love, affection and wisdom, good virtues, courage and success in all his endeavors
- For peace and prosperity
- For extreme protection & immense prosperity.
- For improvement of attraction powers.
- For skills to achieve worldly goals.
Health Benefits of Param Swasthya Sangraha
- Bestows the devotee with longevity, disease free life and a very very long life and healthy life.
- For virtuous sons and daughters, strong wit, wisdom, determination, confidence, longevity, health and wealth
- The person gets good health, prosperity and fortune
- Protects from ailments & improves health.
- Boosts immunity & bestows longevity.
- One should perform this ritual for good health and prosperity.
Significance of Shaligram Shila
These Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram Shila
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM
PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani
“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
“ Akal Mritu Haranam Sarvabyadhi Binasanam tulsesaligramecakre
Vishu Padodakam Pitwa Shirasha Mrityum Dharyamyaham Vaikuntasthale //6//
“Sankha Madhya Sthitam Toyyam Vramitam Keshavopari
Angalagnam Manukshanam Bramha Hatya Dikam Dayat //7//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra are balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Moon (Chandra), Jupitor, Rahu, Surya or Sun, Mars & Shani are associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 16 Mukhi
, 12 Mukhi
, 9 Mukhi
& 14 Mukhi
are also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Pearl (Moti)
, Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj)
, Gomed (Hessonite)
& Red Coral (Lal Moonga)
along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Durga Idols
, Ram & Sita Idols
& Hanuman Idols
along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Durga And Devi Yantra
, Surya Yantra
, Mahamrityunjaya Yantra
, Ram Yantra
& Hanuman Yantra
along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Customized Sarva Rog Nivaran Maha Puja and Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.