List of Vastu Dosh Nivaran Shaligram Sangrah
The powerful Vastu Dosh Nivaran Shaligram Sangrah (Divine Vastu Dosha Remedy Collection) comprises 4 most rare, extremely powerful and exotic Shaligram Shilas. This Sangraha consists of following Shilas.
1. Kurma Shaligram: The worshiper of this Shaligram gets immense perseverance, strong will power, patience, wealth and happiness in his life. He gets the support of one and all, in carrying out his tasks successfully. Kurma Shaligram also acts as a shield against all evil forces and gives limitless protection to the worshiper.
2. Matsya Shaligram: Matsya is the first incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Matsya or the Fish incarnation. In this form, Lord Vishnu saved Saint Vaivaswata. Worshiping this Matsya Shaligram takes the devotee towards salvation and Matsya Shila also brings immense wealth and worldly comforts. This Shila bestows the worshiper with austerity and philanthropy.
3. Surya Dev Shaligram: Surya Shaligram improves the decision making and administrative capabilities of the worshiper. This Shila also protects the devotee from accidents and misfortune. It is extremely good for the removal of illnesses pertaining to eyes, joint pains and other gastric troubles. The Shila is extremely smooth, perfectly shaped, lustrous, small sized, cold to touch, has flawless impressions.
4. Devi Mansarovar Shaligram: Masarovar Shaligram Shila blesses the devotee with strong determination and will power. The worshipper of this Shila blessed with utmost peaceful environment and extreme protection. The worshipper is detached with the normal world and devotes their time in Bhakti. Devotee spends his life doing austerities and philanthropic activities throughout his life till he attains the Moksha.
What is vastu dosha
Vaastu is an expert of course, geography, topography, surroundings and physics. The more we are getting modern-day, the more were going away from our Vedas, thus going through all of the problems in life. Impulsive planning and unorganised architectural techniques have brought about the simple hassle today i.E. DISHARMONY. Thus, Vastu is a bridge between guy and nature. If you are a brilliantly qualified character and nonetheless unable to find a process you deserve otherwise you arent capable of running a commercial enterprise effectively, know that the region you are dwelling in suffers from Vastu dosha. If you constantly have disagreements along with your partner without any reason or your youngsters disobediently behave with you, maintain in thoughts, your private home is inflicted by means of Vastu dosha.
Significance of Vastu Dosha Nivaran Shaligram Sangraha
The Vastu is a structure, which is a creative, dynamic and scientific Vedic way of Architecture to design a building, house, office, etc. It is developed by ancient sages to ensure good fortune, peace, prosperity, creativity, health, happiness and harmony. These collection of shaligram helps to rectify Vastu faults caused due to the wrong construction of the building, wrong location or direction of rooms and homes. Vastu is not a faith its a science of placing the things successfully and balances the five factors this is Earth, Fire, Water, Space, and Air to have the most benefit out of life. If your house or work vicinity is violating any precept of Vastu, that may be a Vastu dosh. A Vastu dosh can be corrected through the changes inside the rooms, via interiors of the residence, with the aid of changing the placements, by the usage of regulators or the use of a few charged gadgets. Every Vastu dosha has some remedy and it is necessary to take it in a proper way , the happiness and peace comes back within the existence once more.
Importance of Divya Vastu Dosha Nivaran Sangraha
Divya Vastu Dosha Nivaran Sangraha is a very powerful combination of 4 rare and very exotic Shaligram Shilas.The presence of these stones is indispensable while performing daily and occasional ceremonies and festivals of a religious nature. They are also worshipped in quasi-religious functions like house-warming (griha-pravesh, vastu-puja), pacificatory rites of different sorts (santi), marriages and funerary rituals. A salagrama is worshipped by householders as well as by ascetics.Among the natural objects held in extraordinary veneration in India, the salagrama-stones (black stones in which fossil ammonites are embedded) are the most celebrated universally. The worship of these stones is widespread and dates back to a distant past. They are worshipped in temples, monasteries and households all over the country, as visible and natural emblems of Vishnu. The sipping of water in which these stones are bathed is a daily ritual for the pious Hindu belonging to the old and traditional families.
Benefits of worshiping Divya Vastu Dosh Nivaran Sangraha
- To rule and to move continuously with brilliant radiance and strength.
- To remove worry, suspicion, guilt, fear and all kinds of physical and mental illness.
- To improves the decision making and administrative capabilities.
- To protect from accidents and misfortune.
- Provides intelligence and wisdom.
Spiritual Benefits of worshiping Divya Vastu Dosh Nivaran Sangraha
- Removes obstacles and delays.
- Protect against Vastu ill effects, evil spirit and black magic.
- For good health and prosperity.
- Removes bad vibes, fear, stress and unexpected loss in business.
- Brings a positive flow of energy.
Health Benefits of worshiping Divya Vastu Dosh Nivaran Sangraha
- For good health and prosperity.
- Brings a positive flow of energy.
- For victory over enemies and overall protection.
- For divine grace and blessings of deities.
- It gives attainment of food, health, wealth and fame.
Significance of Shaligram Shila
These Shaligram Shilas are genuinely from the Kali Gandaki river. Salagram Shila had huge respect and importance. Each Shaligram has its own identity with their positive effects. Salagram is found along with lord Vishnu chakra, Sankh, Gadha, Hole, big, small size, round, oval. Some Salagram found with one chakra (single circle marks), Some with two chakras, three chakras to unlimited beautiful chakra marks. Each Chakra has its own value and is described as a different name and form of lord Vishnu. Unlimited chakra is known as Lord Vishnu Anantha Narayan. One chakra is described as Sudarshana Salagram likewise for the rest of Salagram denotes Lord Vishnu each name whose name is described in Vishnu Puran (Hindu religious Script). Salagram is also found with different marks and appearance. We also have the following types of Saligram, Sacred Shaligram is very powerful and is available in very limited quantities, Exotic Shalagram is very rare and special Shaligram with beautiful golden and crystal impressions along with black color on it. Auspicious Shaligram is jet black, some small in size & maybe with the white impression, small & big Saligram, Shaligram Mala/ Rosary makes the devotee feel very much close to Lord and very well protected.
Who Can Worship Shaligram Shila
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can worship this divine Shaligram Shila. It is a common myth that Ladies cannot worship Shaligram Shilas. This is not correct. Please refer to the following Shaloka which clearly says that Ladies can definitely worship Shaligram Shilas. Only for those 3 or 4 days in a month when ladies are not clean then they can avoid worship of Shaligram Silas.
" STRIYO VA YADI VA SUDRA BRAHMANAH KSATRIYADAYAH VAISHNAVAM
PUJAYITVA SILA CAKRA LABHANTE SASVATAM PADAM "
(HARI BHAKTI VILASA 5/452 From SKANDA PURANA conversation between Lord Brahma and Narada Muni) Worship of Salagram Sila can be done by Women, Sudras (low caste), Brahmanas (twice born), Kshatriyas (administrators), Vaishnavas, etc. and everybody wjo worships the Shila devotedly can achieve the eternal abode of Lord Krishna (Vaikuntha) perfectly. Worshipper of this Shaligram get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity.
Shaligram is a Sanjeevani
“Ajanma Krita Papanam Prayaschitam Ya Ichati
Damadarakunde Saligram Silawari Dharanamah Paphari Namastute //5//
“ Akal Mritu Haranam Sarvabyadhi Binasanam tulsesaligramecakre
Vishu Padodakam Pitwa Shirasha Mrityum Dharyamyaham Vaikuntasthale //6//
“Sankha Madhya Sthitam Toyyam Vramitam Keshavopari
Angalagnam Manukshanam Bramha Hatya Dikam Dayat //7//
(Hari Bhakta Vilas 5 /472, 473 and 474 from Skanda Purana, Lord Brahma is speaking to Narad Muni)
Saligram Silas found at Damodara Kund are very precious and significant. These silas are considered to be the direct Lord Vishnu Himself and the person who worships, wears or even keeps these auspicious in the house or bathes the Salagram and drinks water or pour waters on them, that man becomes free from all sins and this prevents their untimely death.
If the Saligram Shila and Tulsi is touching the body of the dying person, he may survive or go directly to Vaikuntha the eternal abode of Lord Vishnu. That person also becomes free from all sin and all disease. The person, who worships saligram with Tulsi leaf daily, gets the boon of million Yajna also. The most feared sins of Bramahatya ( killing of a Brahmin) or eloping with the Gurus wife are also washed away simply by worshiping and wearing of the Saligram.
Abhishek Procedure of Shaligram Shila
Devotees can do abhishek of Shaligram Shila once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Shaligram Shila is given below
- Bath Shaligram Stone with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Shaligram Shila with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Shaligram Shila
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Shaligram Shila
Worship Procedure of Shaligram Shila
- First of all place the Shaligram Shila on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Shaligram Shila with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Shaligram Shila and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Shaligram Shila nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Shaligram Shila
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Shaligram Shila
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Shaligram Shila
Why Buy Shaligram Shila From Shaligram Shala
The Shaligram products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Shaligram Shila, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Shaligram.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Shaligram Shilas. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality shilas. Being the largest supplier of Shaligram Shila in the world, we command the best quality and affordable price in exotic, auspicious and sacred shaligram shilas. We at Shaligram Shala offer Shaligram Shila from Gandaki river.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Shaligram Ji is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this product increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by worshipping this Shaligram Shila. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Ketu is associated with this Shaligram. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- 8 Mukhi
is also worshipped along with this Shaligram. By doing so the power of this product increases manifolds times more. Shaligram Shala offers certified Rudraksh sourced from Nepal & Java (Indonesia). These Rudraksh Bracelet & Malas are genuine & real and can work as a cure for a wide variety of diseases including chronic headaches, allergies & skin problems, backaches & digestive problems, depression & insomnia and also several kinds of emotional problems. You can purchase online Rudraksha, Shaligram, gemstones, Vastu products, Puja & Yagnas, meditation accessories, bracelets, Malas and spiritual books & CDs.
- Wearing Cats Eye (Lahsuniya)
along with this Shaligram gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Vastu & Ganesh murtis or idols along with the Shaligram. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Vastu Yantra along with the above Shaligram gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of the cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Vastu Dosh Nivaran Puja Mantra Japa & Yagna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.