Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha has the mantra which is very beneficial and more stronger mantra of a rudraksha, the mantra i.e Om Hreeng Hoong Hoong Namah is very useful and proven for leaders, businessmen, CEOs, politicians and people desiring astonishing growth in their career and good destiny. The Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha has their Devata which is Mata Katyayani & Lord Vishwakarma (the builders of this universe). This 17 Mukhi bestows the devotee with immense power and divinity. Puja of Maa gives Karma, Dharma, Arth and Moksh. It is effective in gaining unexpected money. It is especially useful in attaining property, vehicles and all physical assets.
17 Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for CEOs, Project Leaders, Politicians, businessmen, Head of the institutions and Head of the family.Read More
- It gives the fulfilment of all desires related to getting a life partner, progeny, good luck and prosperity.
- This Rudraksha makes the dreams come true and is a wishful-filling rudraksha.
- It removes obstacles in the path and gives immense prosperity and wearer gets immense power & divinity.
- The wearing of this auspicious Rudraksha brings freedom from all diseases, sudden heavy losses, protects from accidents and makes the devotee fearless.
- This Rudraksha has excellent use in Vastu as far as the ability to bring immense wealth, extreme protection, auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment.
- This Rudraksha removes all obstacles from the path of the wearer and gives immense prosperity in land-related business, realty, pharma, telecom and IT.
Precautions for 17 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. A 17 Mukhi Rudraksha of Nepalese origin is only to be worn or placed in the puja room / Altar.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you must chant above Mantras whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantra is Brahmatave Srajaye vishvam Sthitow Palyate punah. This mantra is to be chanted correctly. The mantra is NOT Om Hreem Hoom Hoom Namah but it is Om Hreeng Hoong Hoong Namah. The correct pronunciation of the word in the mantra is Hreeng and not Hreem as normally people pronounce and similarly for it is not Hoom but Hoong.
4. 17 faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or panchdhatu and should be worn round the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Sitting in the morning at the centre of the house facing East or North or North East direction, after wearing 17 faced Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously and connects you to the eternal and transendence.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn should touch the body.
Testing of 17 Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhi of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for the one-hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and colour of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.