What is a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is a powerful bead with ten natural divisions or faces on its surface. Each face is said to represent Lord Vishnu, the preserver and protector of the universe. It is rare and highly sought after due to its spiritual associations and immense positive energies.
Significance of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha in Hindu Mythology
According to Hindu mythology, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to be blessed by Lord Vishnu, who is revered as the supreme deity and protector of all beings. Wearing this bead is said to invoke the divine qualities of Lord Vishnu, including compassion, protection, and divine grace.
Spiritual and Healing Properties of 10 Mukhi Bead
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with several spiritual and healing properties, including:
It acts as a shield against negative energies, evil forces, and psychic attacks, creating a protective aura around the wearer.
This bead helps balance the ten directions, representing the ten principal energies of the universe, promoting harmony and stability in life.
Wearing the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to enhance spiritual growth, deepen meditation practices, and strengthen the connection with the divine.
It aids in improving concentration, memory, and focus, enabling the wearer to make clear and well-informed decisions.
The bead promotes emotional stability, reduces stress, and instills a sense of calmness and tranquility.
Benefits of Wearing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Apart from its spiritual significance, the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is believed to offer various physical healing benefits, such as:
Wearing this bead is said to strengthen the immune system, increasing the bodys ability to fight against diseases and infections.
Alleviating Stress and Anxiety:
It helps in reducing stress levels and anxiety disorders, bringing a sense of peace and emotional well-being.
Regulating Blood Pressure:
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is known to have a positive influence on blood pressure, assisting in its regulation.
This bead is believed to enhance vitality, energy levels, and overall physical well-being.
How to Wear and Care for a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
To experience the maximum benefits of the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha, it is essential to follow these guidelines:
- It is best to wear the bead around the neck or on the right wrist. It should be in direct contact with the skin to absorb its energies.
- Before wearing the rudraksha, it is recommended to cleanse it by soaking it in water overnight and then chanting the mantra "Om Hreem Namah" 108 times.
- The bead should be worn with faith and respect, and regular prayers and meditation practices can enhance its effects.
- To maintain its purity and efficacy, it is advised to clean the rudraksha bead periodically using mild soap and water, ensuring it remains free from dust and dirt.
As per Shastras
।। ग्रहाश्च पिशाचाश्च वेताल ब्रह्मराक्षासा: पन्नगाश्चोशाम्यन्ति दशवक्त्रस्य धारणात् ।।
श्रीमद देवीभागवतम, अ. ४, श्लो. २३
Malefic and malevolent forces do not disturb the person, if he is wearing a 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. Thus he can focus on his spiritual practices, unhindered.
Shrimad Devi Bhagavatam Chapter. 4, Shloka. 23
Essence of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is the most intimate way to enjoy Lord Vishnus protection in daily life. The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is effective for purifying and balancing all of the Chakras, according to our scriptures. If a person is wearing a Ten Mukhi bead, malefic and malevolent powers do not bother them. He is free to devote himself to his spiritual practices as a result. Lord Vishnu bestows his blessing on the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. The three gods Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh make up the Hindu Trinity. Here, Vishnu (Narayana/Krishna) is in charge of providing for and safeguarding all creatures that are alive in the universe.
Following a Pralaya, Lord Vishnu assumes ten Avatars, hence the 10 Mukhi symbolises the Dasa Avatars of Lord Vishnu. Narayana Krishna was given the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha by Lord Shiva. This is mentioned in the Shrimad Devi Bhagwatam and Mantra Maharnava. However, according to the Rudraksha Jabalo Upanishad, this bead has received blessings from both Yamraaj (the God of Death) and the ten Dikpals, or protectors, of the ten directions.
Story of Devi Yognidra and Lord Vishnu
Devi puts Vishnu into a deep sleep, and from the wax of his ears, Madhu and Kaitabha, two Asuras, emerge, according to the Shrimad Devi Bhagwatam. These Asuras then defeat Lord Brahma. Realising their strength, Brahma calls Vishnu and begs Mahamaya to awaken him from his sleep. Devi Yognidra awakens Vishnu, who then engages in combat with and destroys the Asuras. The Mahavidyas and the Dash Avatar both have their roots in Devi Shakti and Lord Vishnu, respectively. He kills or subdues the Asuras while defending his Bhaktas in each of the ten Avatars. He is the ultimate guardian, and when necessary, Devi can help him.
Rules for Wearing and How to Maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasize that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone elses Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Benefits of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
10 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead for Lord Vishnu, who is the administrator and manager of worldly affairs. The wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is always blessed with the skill of management and administration. The person wearing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is also motivated enough to stay motivated and make sure that they manage all their time, money, and other resources in a manner that they are able to add value to their lifestyle and way of living.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha helps in making the best health decisions because there are a lot of places where 10 Mukhi Rudraksha can help with issues like stomach ulcers, stomach indigestion, acidity, and several other problems that people are not able to manage with regard to their health. This is where 10 Mukhi Rudraksha helps and cures the person in all possible manners so that they can initiate a happy and healthy living.
A person wearing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most active wearers. These people have the blessings of Lord Vishnu with them so that they can make proper differentiation of the strategies and then make sure that the decisions made by them make them stand away from the regular crowd.
The wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha gets a lovable personality which makes them loved by all and the apple of ones eyes. It also makes the person more professional and goal-oriented. This is exactly why the sense and attitude of professionalism develop in the wearer. The wearer of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is a highly professional person who can adapt to new surroundings really well and then replicate positivity around so that others are also able to manage their issues well.
5. Kaal Sarp Dosh:
People Suffering from Kaal Sarp Dosh or its aftereffects should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha in a combination with 8 Mukhi Rudraksha and 9 Mukhi Rudraksha. This removes the wearers tension from Kaal Sarp Doshas malefic effects and will not stop progress from coming toward them.
How Much Time Does 10 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the bodys requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Who Should Wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
There are a lot of people who fall on the list of positives and probables. All these people mentioned underneath and beyond can wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
1. People who are ardent followers of the Vaishnava community and who have immense belief in Lord Vishnu for all their works.
2. People who believe a lot in Lord Krishna and his preachings in all formats should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
3. People who need a proper lesson on the management of lifestyle and daily routine for their own selves should also wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
4. People who are planning a good family planning with proper management of the same should definitely wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
5. People who relatively fall in love or want to have someone in their life who can be the perfect partner like Radha and Krishna should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
6. Anyone who has the bad effect of the occult, ghosts, or evil spirits on them and they are unable to do anything in their lives should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
7. People who have a lot of close enemies in their inner circle of life and who want to destroy any success the worshippers receive should also wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
8. If there is anyone who is interested in fulfilling their desires in this birth cycle and then being transported to Vaikuntha Dham after death and never having to face trouble again ever in their lives, they should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha to be in the feet of Lord Vishnu forever.
9. For Anyone who has a problem with Mercury or Budh Grah in their Kundali and needs to find an immediate cure for the same, 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is good for those people. Also people who need to get away from Kaal Sarp Dosh in their Kundali should wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
10. 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is also beneficial for people who have a habit of being very frizzy and moody in their lifestyle choices. They are mostly in the doom phase of their life and they cannot settle in on anything in their lives. These people will definitely benefit from 10 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Who Should Not Wear 10 Mukhi Rudraksha?
1. 10 Mukhi Rudraksha should never be worn by people who have poor or malicious intentions about someone or something in their heart while wanting to wear the bead.
2. This bead is not suitable for people who have a habit of wanting immediate and the most accurate cure for everything. Rudraksha therapy is mostly a belief science and thus, the results are never fixed and calculative. Sometimes, it takes time to show effect.
3. People who are not facing any above-mentioned issues and are sure will never face all of the above-mentioned issues can avoid wearing 10 Mukhi Rudraksha because it is not advised to force oneself into the same.
Do and Do nots With 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Wear the bead as per the instructions and try to follow every step mentioned to the maximum possible extent for better results.
2. Do not share your Rudraksha bead with anyone.
3. Do not give your bead to anyone else to wear or play with and also do not accept someone elses worn Rudraksha bead for any purpose.
4. Keep your bead clean and in a proper place when not worn.
5. Do not eat non-vegetarian food and eggs while wearing the bead.
6. Do not drink alcohol while wearing the bead.
7. Make sure not to put the bead in dirty places like on the ground, in the bathroom, or in any place where you will not keep any Pooja items.
Buy 10 Mukhi Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
At Shaligram Shala, we understand your concerns, and therefore, we try to bring in all the possible details we can about the religion and spirituality topic. In case there is something we have talked about here and have not connected here, do let us know and we will write about it too. Check out our website here. We would love to serve your worship needs. Till then, stay happy, stay blessed and keep exploring.
A 10 Mukhi Rudraksha is exceptionally hard to find. The Narayan Kavach is created by stringing together ten beads of the 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and adding one bead of the 1 Mukhi. When there is a legal conflict, this is a very effective tactic to defeat any foe.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 10 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Anahata (Heart)
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mercury (Buddh) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Krishna Shaligram
& Radha Krishna Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Emerald (Panna)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Krishna Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Krishna Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Sri Krishna Puja Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.