Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) It helps the wearer to gain more power of winning the debates and became stonger in terms of knowledge and communication skills.
2) 4 mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer to expands its memory power, vocal power, and intelligence.
3) Chaar mukhi Rudraksha also helps the wearer to expands its memory power, vocal power, and intelligence.
4) Chaar mukhi Rudraksha Nepal reduces the negative influence of the Planet Jupiter.
5) 4 mukhi Rudraksha makes the wearer witty, loigical and intelligent.
Spiritual Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) The four mukhi rudraksha is an aid in meditation and spiritual sadhana.
2) 4 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to remove intellectual dullness and in obtaining spiritual faith and insight.
3) Chaar Mukhi Rudraksha represents Knowledge and Creativity.
Health Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Beneficial for diseases like asthma or any other respiratory tract problem.
2) Refreshes the mind and hence increase the grasping power of the mind.
3) The Chaar mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with enhanced wisdom, intellect knowledge and boosts creativity.
4) Chaar mukhi Rudraksha helps in elevating spiritual faith and offers insights.
5) Four Mukhi Rudraksha removes malefic effects of planet Jupiter.
6) Four mukhi Rudraksha extensively used for wearing and chanting mantras.
7) This auspicious chaar mukhi rudraksha bead helps remove intellectual dullness, enhances ones intellect and self awareness.
Who Can Wear Four Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. Wearing it can be more beneficial for ill people. People used to wear this powerful rudraksha. The four Mukhi Rudraksha gives access to the beauty of the mind. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by every person on the earth and it is important for those who seek knowledge, comprehending the essence behind the creation. The wear of four Mukhi rudraksha gains knowledge from all the four cardinal directions.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Importance of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
also acts as a catalyst in enhancing the effect of other Rudrakshas as well when worn in combination with other Rudraksha. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Jupiter. The Rudrakshas greatly helps in curing severe headache, paralysis and all diseases of the brain. The entire power of the creation of Brahmas is present in this Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is extremely good for intellectuals, scientists, artists, writers and all those who are directly or indirectly associated with creativity. This Rudraksha increases the memory power of a student and can make him score high grades in his studies. Four Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct manifestation of Lord Brahma and Saraswati and due to presence of Saraswati, students, singers, artists and other creative persons are greatly benefitted. The four Mukhi Rudraksha clearly influence Sahashara and Vishuda Chakra of the wearer. The Sahasrara (Crown) Chakra and Vishuda (Throat) Chakras becomes balanced after wearing this Rudraksha. If three beads of 4 Mukhi, one each bead of 10 Mukhi, 11 Mukhi, 12 Mukhi,13 Mukhi, 14 Mukhi, 15 Mukhi and 18 Mukhi are placed in the North West corner along with Dashavtara Shaligram Sangraha in the house, extreme intelligence, good decision making power, no confusion, clear direction of thoughts and immense protection is ensured. Lot of wealth can be accumulated in property dealing or through land acquisition and construction business.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions For 4 Mukhi
1. A four Mukhi Rudraksha
taken from reputed supplier is only to be worn or placed in the puja room/ Altar.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energized following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you must chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energizing Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaye. The correct pronunciation of the word in the mantra is Hreeng and not Hreem as normally people pronounce.
4. 4 Mukhi Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Sitting in the morning in the North West direction near the window, after wearing four-faced Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing of Four Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of four Mukhi Rudraksha
, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhs of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for one-hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and the color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
-The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Vishudha Chakra
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mangal (Mars) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Bramha Saraswati Golden Hiranyagarbha Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Coral (Moonga)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Brahma Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Brahma Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Brahma Gayatri Puja and Yajna for Knowledge & Wisdom
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.