4 Mukhi | Brahma Rudraksha | Saraswati Rudraksha | Vishudha Chakra Rudraksh | Sahasrara Chakra Rudraksh | Chaar mukhi | Four Mukhi | 4 Mukhi Brahma Rudraksh | 4 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal
4 Mukhi: Knowledge and Communication
Ruling God: Brahaspati
Ruling Planet: Jupitor
Mantra: Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaye
Shaligram Shala is providing genuine 4 Mukhi Rudraksha beads with Dev Guru Brihaspatis powers will enable the wearer to learn about all four levels of consciousness. The greatest pricing on the market for authentic 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is offered by us. This rudraksha is great for students, teachers, authors, researchers, journalists, etc. because it improves communication skills, supports creative self-expression, bestows wisdom and creativity, gets rid of intellectual laziness and shyness, and bestows wisdom and creativity. Get 4 Mukhi Rudraksha online from us to enjoy the benefits of having your aspirations fulfilled.
All About 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Rudrakshas stand for Jupiters ruler Lord Brihaspati. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha beads wearer obtains wisdom and creative power, as well as improved intelligence, voice ability, and memory. The voice of the wearer is strong, compelling, and musical. Every object on earth possesses energy in a similar way, including the 4 mukhi Rudraksha, one of the most lucky beads. It also possesses powerful healing qualities. Lord Brahma, the founder of the Vedas and the deity regarded as the creator in Hinduism, is in charge of the original four mukhi Rudraksha. The four-mukhi Rudraksha bestows the user with supreme creative knowledge and improved communication skills while containing the heavenly vibrations and attributes of Lord Brahma.
Ruling God of Four Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Brihaspati is described in the Rig Veda as a guru who was born from the first Great Light (Divine Light of manifestation). He is the Lord who drives out the dark and the false. He is regarded as all the gods spiritual leader. He is carrying a unique bow, the string of which is rta (the cosmic order), which represents the beginning of Dharma (moral principles). The power of Lord Brihaspati is encapsulated in a four-mukh Rudraksha bead. The 4 mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer achieve the supreme knowledge of the four levels of awareness, namely the Jagrit (waking) state, Swapna (dream) state, Sushupti (Deep sleep) state, and Turiya. It does this by dispelling the darkness of ignorance (super conscious).
Why Wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
4 Mukhi Rudraksha is also know as Brahma Rudraksha is the . Jupiter is the planet that rules the chaar mukhi Rudraksha and it aids those who have a timid, shy, or inhibited disposition to develop a rising feeling of individuality, self-confidence, and creativity. It offers the person additional power and increases their strength, intelligence, and creativity. Also, it enhances the wearers IQ, voice range, and memory. The user strengthened their knowledge base and communication abilities, increasing their ability to win arguments. The wearer of a four-faced rudraksha plainly gains wisdom, analytical skills, reasoning, wit, communication, and oratory powers, as well as an increase in intelligence and confidence that is multiplied many times over.
Significance of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
The Brahma Rudraksha or 4 Mukhi Rudraksha gives its user intense concentration, tremendous willpower and determination, a powerful memory, and exceptional memory retention. The wearer of this potent Rudraksha gains increased inventiveness, creativity, focus, and result-orientedness, as well as access to a wealth of knowledge that eventually helps the wearer succeed in life. For students who desire to achieve very high scores, prove themselves in the classroom, and eventually launch successful careers, the four-faced rudraksha is especially beneficial. The 4 face rudraksha wearer makes wise decisions in whatever capacity he is employed and clears away confusion so that they are rid in their thoughts and acts.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantra: Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaye
मंत्र: ओम ह्रींग नमः और ओम नमः शिवाय
Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) It helps the wearer to gain more power of winning the debates and became stonger in terms of knowledge and communication skills.
2) 4 mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer to expands its memory power, vocal power, and intelligence.
3) Chaar mukhi Rudraksha also helps the wearer to expands its memory power, vocal power, and intelligence.
4) Chaar mukhi Rudraksha Nepal reduces the negative influence of the Planet Jupiter.
5) 4 mukhi Rudraksha makes the wearer witty, loigical and intelligent.
Spiritual Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) The four mukhi rudraksha is an aid in meditation and spiritual sadhana.
2) 4 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to remove intellectual dullness and in obtaining spiritual faith and insight.
3) Chaar Mukhi Rudraksha represents Knowledge and Creativity.
Health Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) Beneficial for diseases like asthma or any other respiratory tract problem.
2) Refreshes the mind and hence increase the grasping power of the mind.
3) The Chaar mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with enhanced wisdom, intellect knowledge and boosts creativity.
4) Chaar mukhi Rudraksha helps in elevating spiritual faith and offers insights.
5) Four Mukhi Rudraksha removes malefic effects of planet Jupiter.
6) Four mukhi Rudraksha extensively used for wearing and chanting mantras.
7) This auspicious chaar mukhi rudraksha bead helps remove intellectual dullness, enhances ones intellect and self awareness.
Who Can Wear Four Mukhi Bead
Wearers of this heavenly Rudraksha bead may be of any race, ethnicity, gender, or religion. For sick patients, wearing it may be more beneficial. In the past, people wore this potent rudraksha. The four Mukhi Rudraksha opens the door to mental beauty. Every person on earth can wear the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha, and those who seek enlightenment and understand the meaning of creation should consider doing so. Four Mukhi rudrakshas are worn to receive knowledge from each of the four cardinal directions.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Importance of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
also acts as a catalyst in enhancing the effect of other Rudrakshas as well when worn in combination with other Rudraksha. The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Jupiter. The Rudrakshas greatly helps in curing severe headache, paralysis and all diseases of the brain. The entire power of the creation of Brahmas is present in this Rudraksha. This Rudraksha is extremely good for intellectuals, scientists, artists, writers and all those who are directly or indirectly associated with creativity. This Rudraksha increases the memory power of a student and can make him score high grades in his studies. Four Mukhi Rudraksha is a direct manifestation of Lord Brahma and Saraswati and due to presence of Saraswati, students, singers, artists and other creative persons are greatly benefitted. The four Mukhi Rudraksha clearly influence Sahashara and Vishuda Chakra of the wearer. The Sahasrara (Crown) Chakra and Vishuda (Throat) Chakras becomes balanced after wearing this Rudraksha. If three beads of 4 Mukhi, one each bead of 10 Mukhi, 11 Mukhi, 12 Mukhi,13 Mukhi, 14 Mukhi, 15 Mukhi and 18 Mukhi are placed in the North West corner along with Dashavtara Shaligram Sangraha in the house, extreme intelligence, good decision making power, no confusion, clear direction of thoughts and immense protection is ensured. Lot of wealth can be accumulated in property dealing or through land acquisition and construction business.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions For 4 Mukhi
1. A four Mukhi Rudraksha
taken from reputed supplier is only to be worn or placed in the puja room/ Altar.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energized following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you must chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energizing Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaye. The correct pronunciation of the word in the mantra is Hreeng and not Hreem as normally people pronounce.
4. 4 Mukhi Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Sitting in the morning in the North West direction near the window, after wearing four-faced Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing of Four Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of four Mukhi Rudraksha
, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhs of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for one-hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and the color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
As per Shastras
।। चतुर्वक्तः स्वयं ब्रह्मा यस्य देहे प्रतिष्ठति स भवेत्सर्वशास्त्रज्ञो द्विजो वेद विदा वरः ।।
पद्म पुराण अ. ५७, श्लो. ४८
4 Mukhi Rudraksha is Brahma. One who wears it becomes knowledgeable of all Vedas and all other Shastras.
Padma Purana Chapter. 57, Shloka. 48
Essence of Four Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Brahma bestows his blessing on the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha. He is the owner of the highest creative force that is responsible for creating everything in the cosmos. In the Hindu pantheon, he is the creator. He is sometimes referred to as the Vedic father. Prajapati, Hiranyagarbha, and Vagishpati are the names given to Brahma. He is situated within the lotus flower that grows from Lord Vishnu's navel. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha's user is able to tap into vast creative knowledge and instill it into their personality, completely changing who they are. As a result, excitement and creativity are brought to bear on each new or altered job. Wearing the 4 Mukhi significantly improves the principles of creative work, personality, and optimism while seeking information.
A wearer of this Rudraksha is said to have clear, perceptive eyes, a calm mind, and the ability to express themselves verbally in unique ways. The wearer gains a significant edge in the communication process as a result. He is praised in the Brahma Gayatri, which says
Who should wear the Four Mukhi Rudraksha
The modern, new-age lifestyles demand constant assimilation of knowledge. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha sharpens the wearer's brain and assists in adjusting his mental framework to withstand and thrive in the face of continual change. The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha regulates Mercury's negative effects. By doing so, it bestows mental stability and intelligence on the user.
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is mostly for people who are interested in learning, understanding the meaning of creation, and developing their creative abilities. The wearer learns from all four cardinal directions, just like the four-faced Lord Brahma. It fits all four stages of human development. They are Sanyasa, Vanaprastha, Grihastha, and Brahmacharya.
The 4 Mukhi is ideal for persons who engage in intellectual or artistic endeavours. This bead is useful for writers, educators, and students. This Rudraksha can help children focus and remember better. In order to energise the study space for kids, a hanging with the number four is used. For people who want to digest knowledge, sharpen their minds, and foster a love of calmly passionate learning, the 4 Mukhi Kantha is quite helpful.
Story of Lord Brahma and 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
According to folklore, Lord Brahma was given responsibility for the creation process. He is depicted as having four heads, four arms, and a crimson complexion. The Vedas, a Mala, a Sruva (a ladle), and a Kamandal are all in his hands. According to his conception of creation, the world was created for just one Kalpa in the span of one blink of his eyes. In the old Vedic calendar, one Kalpa corresponds to 2,160,000,000 years. In order to secure the production of both male and feminine principles and a perpetual cycle of balanced creation, Lord Shiva revealed to Brahma his Ardhanareeshwar form. Every Kalpa is thought to be followed by dissolution and a new phase of creation. Brahma also invented the Brahmaastra, a formidable weapon, using his knowledge.
Once a warrior invoked this weapon it had to be used. So powerful were its effects that whoever it touched would cease to exist and all life forms or the existing land would turn barren thereby finishing any creative force that can further existence. Brahma is the soul of the Vedas who blesses with higher intellect while illuminating the mind. Wearing the 4 Mukhi gives access to the right, relevant knowledge that beautifies the intellect making it shine with creative ideas.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasize that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone else's Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Benefits of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Knowledge Gaining:
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha wearer acquires so much information that, unless they are not serious or respectful of that knowledge, they are practically impossible to defeat in the realm of wisdom.
2. Smartness and Intelligence:
Any language can be used to write words, but every word, image, number, and sound emits information or data. Due to the wisdom of the knowledge bead, the wearer of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha may readily make sense of them and improve at their job.
3. Prevention from Memory Loss:
Wearing a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha can help people who struggle with memory loss due to illness, inattentiveness, or anything else like depression or any other brain ailment.
4. Prevention from bad effects of Jupiter:
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead that can really aid you if you feel that you were on the verge of accomplishing something but it just slipped out of your hands by a tiny margin and that too because of a situation that was beyond your control.
5. Prevention from bad effects of the Moon:
The 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is the bead that will eliminate all of this for you and give you fresh hope if you are constantly stressed out, troubled, and in a state of mind when everything seems pointless, unpleasant or sad.
Who Should Wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha?
1. Academicians, students, teachers, professors, researchers, research assistants, and everyone else with a personal or professional connection to the highly educational field.
2. Individuals with a connection to the medical industry. Given that medicine is a large field of study and that the Vedas play a significant role in it, it is highly recommended that those with a connection to the medical industry wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
The wearer of a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha is probably someone who needs a lot of insight and understanding. Law, administration, government, and the justice department are a few examples. More qualified individuals are required in any sector of law and justice, administration, or order than those who merely follow predetermined procedures. This requires a competent approach, thus having a wealth of knowledge is the quickest way to get there.
The accumulation of knowledge is useless if it is not adequately communicated. This is precisely why those who wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha are excellent speakers as well as good readers and thought-provokers. As a result, 4 Mukhi Rudraksha aids in reducing stage fright, troubles with oratory, problems with the voice chords and throat, as well as raising brain activity above average.
5. Bad dreams:
There is a very great likelihood that the wearer of a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha would also get rid of their unpleasant dreams that are causing them to have sleepless nights or excessively drowsy nights/days because knowledge is coming in from all four directions and everything is trying to protect the wearer. As a result, the individual will become more effective and a better version of themselves.
How Much Time Does 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the body's requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 4 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 4 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 4 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 4 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 4 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 4 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
- Vishudha Chakra
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mangal (Mars) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Bramha Saraswati Golden Hiranyagarbha Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Coral (Moonga)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Brahma Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Brahma Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Brahma Gayatri Puja and Yajna for Knowledge & Wisdom
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.