Eleven (एकादश) Mukhi Rudraksha | Hanuman Rudraksha | 11 Mukhi | 11 Faced Rudraksha | 11 Mukhi Rudraksha | Ekadasa Rudraksha | 11 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal
11 Mukhi: Wisdom, Self Confidence and Aid to Meditation
Ruling God: The 11 Rudras
Ruling Planet: All Planets
Mantras: Om Shree Rudray Namah, Om Hreeng Hoong Namah
Lord Hanuman, who is Shiva (Eleven Rudras), is represented by the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. Evil spirits and ghosts flee when they take his name. He possesses a wealth of knowledge, virtues, cunning, and intelligence. Thus, the individual wearing this eleven-faced rudraksha possesses all these virtues. The wearer of this potent Rudraksha becomes wise, strong, and healthy, and no ailment ever comes close to them. All nine planets are ruled by this bead. The Vishuddha Chakra, or Throat Chakra, is balanced by the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha.
All About 11 Mukhi
Introducing one of the rarest and most potent Rudraksha beads on the market, the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal. The 11 Rudras are symbolised by this magical Rudraksha, also known as the Ekadash Rudraksha. Buy 11 Mukhi Rudraksha online from us to receive the blessings of bravery, fearlessness, good judgement, increased intelligence, intellect, logic, and vocabulary power. It improves memory and concentration, is highly advised for individuals taking competitive exams, and is desired for spiritual sadhana. The pricing of an original 11 Mukhi rudraksha from us is the lowest available.
Why Wear 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Awareness, divine consciousness, intelligence, good judgement, and mastery of all the senses are all attributed to the eleven mukhi rudraksha. Those seeking powerful vocabulary, fearlessness and success in their profession can wear this bead. It works best for sadhanas and meditation. This bead balances the negative impacts of all the planets because it regulates them all.
Ruling deity of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eleven Rudras are the eleven deities that govern the eleven Mukhi Rudraksha beads. According to the ancient seers, wearing merely an 11 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is comparable to receiving the rewards from completing 1000 Ashavamedh Yagya and 100 Vajapeya Yagya. It delivers a better level of awareness, wisdom, and judgment when worn properly. It enables you to master all of your senses.
Significance of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman which is Shiva (Eleven Rudras). This Rudraksha connects the devotee with Harihara, Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. Hanuman is the greatest devotee of Lord Ram and this particular Rudraksha gives the blessings from both the Gods. According to ancient texts, the fruit obtained after donating 100 cows is obtained instantaneously by wearing this bead. It helps in deep Meditation and yoga - sadhanas. 11 Mukhi Rudraksha gives extreme self-control of all senses and thus removes all kinds addictions. Lord Indra also rules this rudraksha. This rudraksha along with 10 Mukhi and 12 Mukhi Rudrakshas very commonly used to overcome all types of Vastu Doshas. This combination along with Panch Mukhi Shaligram Shilas if kept at an auspicious place inside the house, all ghosts, evil spirits, black magic, occults runs away from that place. For the devotees of Lord Shiva, it is the most effective and most successful Rudraksha.
The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is Lord Hanuman and by taking his name ghosts and evil spirits run away. He is full of learning, virtues, cleverness and wisdom. Therefore, all these virtues are filled in the man who wears this eleven faced rudraksha. This represents 11th Rudra and the associated God of this Rudraksha is Lord Hanuman. 11 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn along with 13 Mukhi and 16 Mukhi. When this rudraksha combination is worship along with Panchmukhi Hanuman Shaligram Shila, Sita Ram Shila and Golden Maha Shakti Shivlinga it brings invincibility and grand success to the devotee. This rudraksha also balances Sahasrara Chakra, Ajna Chakra and Anahata Chakra.
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha Described in Shiva Maha Puran
Ekadashamukho yastu Rudrakshah parmeshvari |
Sa rudro dharanattasya sarvatra vijayi bhavet || 77 ||
Hey Parameshwari, the eleven faced Rudraksha is the form of Rudra. A male attiring it will attain the qualities of Rudra and gain victory on all.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Shree Rudray Namah, Om Hreeng Hoong Namah
मंत्र: ओम् श्री रुद्राय नमः, ओम् ह्रीन्ग हूंग नमः
Benefits of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) The Eleven mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets the vocabulary to impress after wearing this Rudraksha.
2) Eleven mukhi Rudraksha wearer makes the wearer witty, bold, expressive and intelligent.
3) This powerful 11 mukhi Rudraksha bead is highly recommended for those preparing for competitive examinations.
4) 11 mukhi Rudraksha increases the possibility of getting through any competitive examination.
Spiritual Benefits of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 11 mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with wisdom and self-confidence.
2) It helps in bringing success in any meditation and spiritual Sadhana.
3) 11 mukhi Rudraksha enhances concentration, memory and creativity.
Health Benefits of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 11 mukhi Rudraksha gives relief the wearer from asthama and other respiratory disorders are alleviated by the 11 mukhi Rudraksha beads.
2) Eleven mukhi Rudraksha wearer helps in functioning of the thyroid gland and improves immunity.
3) 11 mukhi Rudraksha wearer cures bronchitis and fever.
4) Eleven mukhi Rudraksha gives good for respiratory system health.
Who Can Wear Eleven Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. The presence of this powerful Rudraksha makes the inmates strong, wise, healthy and never let any disease come near the devotee. This Rudraksha is the symbol of Indra, the king of Devtas. This Rudraksha blesses with all pleasures and happiness come to the man who worships Indra and makes him happy. It relieves the inmates from the fear of sudden death and thefts.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire. At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Importance of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
The wearer of 11 Mukhi Bead gets dignity, respect, name and fame and all worldly comforts. The wearer is blessed with knowledge, wit, wisdom, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, adventurous life, fearlessness and immense success. This 11 Mukhi Rudraksha gives extreme self-control of all senses and thus removes all kinds addictions. The presence of this powerful Rudraksha makes the inmates strong, wise, healthy and never let any disease come near the devotee. It relieves the inmates from the fear of sudden death and thefts. This Rudraksha has great use in Vastu as far as the ability to bring immense positivity, extreme protection from Ghosts, no occult or black magic works in front of this Rudraksha.
Precautions of 11 Mukhi Rudrakshas
1. Round 11 Mukhi is very rare rudraksha.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you should chant Mantras below when ever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Namah Shivaya and Om Hreeng Hoong Namah
4. Eleven faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver and should be worn round the neck or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Placing the Rudraksha in front of rising Sun and sitting close to Rudraksha and doing meditation will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking bath in morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing for 11 Mukhi
For testing the genuity of eleven mukhi Rudraksha, placed the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
As per Shastra
।। अश्वमेधसहस्त्राणि यज्ञ कोटि शतानि च गवा शतसहस्त्रस्य सम्यगत्तस्ययत्फलं तत्फलं शीघ्रमाप्नोति वक्त्रैकादश धारणात हरस्य सदृशो लोके पुनर्जन्म विद्यते ।।
पद्म पुराण, अ. ५७, श्लो. ७८/७९
The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Hanuman. By wearing it one becomes like Shiva and later one is liberated from the cycle of birth and death.
Padma Purana, Chapter. 57, Shloka. 78/79
Essence of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Hanuman blesses the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. Ekadash Rudra is another name for him. Hanuman is an excellent person who possesses superior strength, intelligence, and oratory abilities. According to the Padma Purana, anyone who wears the 11 Mukhi is known to be richly blessed with all of Lord Hanuman's attributes. He would develop his ability to negotiate, his cleverness, his athletic prowess, and his sharp mind. This holy object possesses a special ability to manipulate the senses. It is said to make the wearer courageous and is strongly advised for use during meditation as well as to instill unwavering devotion to God. This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Indra.
This bead bestows luck, fortune, ability to manage oneself, and complete mastery over the senses. The 11 facets of this bead are the homes of the eleven Rudras. The Hanuman Chalisa condenses Lord Hanuman's energy into a few straightforward stanzas. It is stated that contemplating Lord Hanuman alone can increase one's courage, power, and self-assurance. The heavenly energy that governs the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is truly embodied in this. This bead regulates Mars' unfavourable side effects. Each piece is worn separately around the neck. To activate the Sahasrara/Crown Chakra, ancient texts advocated wearing it on the Shikha (tuft of hair on top of the head).
Who should wear the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
The tenacious Lord Hanuman is symbolically represented by the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead is said to transform its user into Lord Shiva. Once this bead is worn, the soul is freed from the cycle of birth and death. This bead exhibits highly intense energy that promotes networking abilities. Ties and expertise in human resource management are both improved. It boosts self-assurance. It grants unsurpassed mental and physical power. A traveler's necessity because it provides protection when traveling.
Lord Vishnu's Avatar, Lord Rama, assumed this shape in order to kill Ravana and grant him redemption. Lord Rama was unable to kill Ravana because Lord Brahma had blessed the fervent follower. Rama is the object of Lord Hanuman's whole devotion. He is an Ansh Avatar of Lord Shiva. He helped Lord Rama track down Mata Sita, who had been kidnapped by Ravana. To torment the Asuras, he used his tail to set Lanka on fire. He supported Rama during the brutal conflict with Ravana. Even Lakshmana, who had been hurt by Indrajeet's lethal weapons, was revived by the plant Sanjeevini he had acquired.
His power, wisdom, and unwavering devotion to Lord Rama were evident throughout the whole Ramayana. He was the antithesis of every evil power and gained his strength from his love and devotion to Rama. He is called upon in the Sanskrit prayer.
Rules for Wearing and How to Maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasise that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone else's Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Benefits of wearing an 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Ones self-confidence is thought to be greatly impacted by the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha. It enables you to have a more optimistic outlook on life by assisting in the elimination of self-doubt, fear, and anxiety.
Increases courage:,/b> Additionally, the bead is renowned for its capacity to boost bravery and fearlessness. It is claimed to provide you with more strength and resilience to tackle difficulties and overcome barriers.
Improves Focus: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to improve attention and focus, which can be very useful for people who need to maintain their focus on their objectives.
Balances energy: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to improve attention and focus, which can be very useful for people who need to maintain their focus on their objectives.
How to wear an 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Wearing the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha close to the skin, ideally on a silk or cotton thread, is advised to get the full advantages from it. Before wearing the bead for the first time, it should be cleaned and charged. It is also crucial to take good care of the bead to keep it powerful. The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is renowned for its potent abilities to foster greater fortitude, bravery, and self-assurance. It is thought to boost one's self-esteem and aid in the eradication of self-doubt, fear, and worry. It is also renowned for its capacity to boost bravery and fearlessness, enabling one to meet difficulties with more vigour and tenacity.
Additionally, it is asserted that wearing an 11 Mukhi Rudraksha will aid in balancing the body's energies and encourage inner peace and harmony. It is thought to improve concentration and focus, which can be especially useful for people who need to remain focused on their objectives. Visit our blog to learn more about the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Who Should Wear 11 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Athletes: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a great tool for athletes who need to maintain high levels of fitness and endurance because it is thought to improve both physical and mental strength.
Teachers: It is believed that wearing an 11 Mukhi Rudraksha will improve one's ability to focus and concentrate, which can be especially useful for teachers who must keep their students' attention and maintain organization.
Business Owners: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a powerful tool for business owners who desire to achieve financial stability and success since it is connected to success and prosperity.
Actors and Performers: According to legend, this bead boosts bravery and self-assurance, making it a great tool for artists and performers who need to overcome stage fright and perform with assurance.
Military Personnel: Since it is believed to boost courage and fearlessness, the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a fantastic tool for military personnel who must maintain strength and fortitude under pressure.
Doctors and Healers: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a great tool for medical professionals who need to maintain composure under pressure because it is known to foster inner serenity and harmony.
Students: This bead is a great tool for kids who need to maintain concentrate on their studies in order to succeed academically because it is supposed to improve focus and concentration.
Politicians: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a great tool for politicians who want to succeed in their careers and have a positive impact on the world because it is connected to success and prosperity.
Spiritual Seekers:,/b> Given that this bead is thought to possess strong spiritual qualities, it is a fantastic tool for anyone on a spiritual path or looking for enlightenment.
Artists: The 11 Mukhi Rudraksha is a powerful tool for artists who wish to unlock their creative potential and produce their best work because it is linked to creativity and self-expression.
How Much Time Does 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the body's requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 11 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 11 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 11 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 11 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 11 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the Shaligra Shila so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email email@example.com if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Vishudha Chakra Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Shaligram - Shivlinga Shaligram & Shiv Parvati Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
Gemstone - Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Shiva Idols along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Shiva Yantra along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
Puja - Performing Shiva Pujas gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.