5 Mukhi | Shiva Rudraksha | Kaalangi Rudraksha | Panch Mukhi Bead | Five Mukhi | Panch Mukhi | Sahasrara Chakra Rudraksha | 5 Mukhi Shiva Rudraksha | 5 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal
5 Mukhi: Peace, Intellect and Enhanced Awareness
Ruling God: Rudra Kalangi
Ruling Planet: Jupiter
Mantras: Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaya
As compared to other Rudraksha Mukhis, the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is the most often worn and easily available. We at Shaligram Shala offer natural versions of 5 Mukhi beads. It is utilized frequently for Japa and meditation to awaken ones higher self. It is powered by and ruled by Lord Rudra Kalagni. Choose from a variety of sizes in our assortment of authentic Natural Panchmukhi Rudraksha pieces from Nepal. Health, harmony, and tranquility are blessings from the number five Mukhi. It is sought after by those who want to improve their awareness and intellectual understanding. We have the lowest price on Nepal 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
All About 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Rudra Kalagni is the ruler of Mukhi 5 of Rudraksha. A Five Mukhi Rudraksha bead can be worn by those who want to awaken their higher self, or Upa-Gurus. It improves cognition, memory, vocabulary, intelligence, and listening and comprehension abilities. Thus, using this Rudraksha to gain intelligence is highly advised. One of the Rudraksha beads that can be discovered in nature the most frequently is the fortunate 5 mukhi genuine Rudraksha. The Padma Purana mentions five different manifestations of Lord Shiva, including Rudra Kalagni, who blesses and rules over the five mukhi Rudraksha. Isshan, Tatpurush, Saddyojat, Vamdev, and Aghor are the names of these five varieties of Rudra Kalagni. The five mukhi Rudraksha frees the user from sins and brings him or her into alignment with their lifes purpose. The original 5 mukhi fulfils all the wishes of the wearer and fills the life of the wearer with happiness. The 4 Purusharthas namely
Liberation can be experienced by the wearing the 5 mukhi Rudraksha.
Ruling God of Five Mukhi Rudraksha
The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha represents Rudra Kalagni. One of the 14 Shiva Upanishads, the Kalagni Rudra Upanishad, describes how Lord Shiva took on the enigmatic and magnificent Rudra Kalagni form in order to enlighten the sage Sanat Kumara. Additionally, it clarifies the importance of Vibhuti (three sacred lines of ash, drawn on the forehead, also called Tripunda). These three lines represent a number of dimensions of Vedic knowledge, including the AUM, the three Vedas, the three worlds, the three gunas (satva, raja, and tama), the three gunas, the three worlds, and eventually self-realization.
Why Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
Jupiter is ruled by the fifth Mukhi Rudraksha. It thus has a connection to learning and creating ones own identity. This Rudraksha is associated with two strong qualities: optimism and expansion, including mental and spiritual growth. The fifth Chakra is known as the Vishuddha Chakra, sometimes known as the Throat Chakra, and it is connected to the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. Asthma and other respiratory conditions are helped by it. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is useful in treating thyroid-related illnesses. It does a wonderful job of balancing the bodys five elements so that a person stays healthy and free from disease.
Significance of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
The five-mukhi Rudraksha signifies Lord Shiva as Kaalagni, the sign of good fortune. The five Mukhi bring about remembrance, calm, and health for the user. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha keeps track of heart problems and blood pressure. Rudraksha with five faces balances each major Chakra point. Rudraksha with five mukhi is also known as Kaalagni, a type of Rudra. The five-faced Rudraksha is beneficial for obtaining true understanding. Inmates who use the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha have all of their vices and flaws corrected, and they become pure as a result. After overcoming their animal tendencies, the devotee then assumes the form of Pashupati, the Lord of all things. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha or its mala helps the user achieve tranquilly.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantras: Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaya
मंत्र: ओम ह्रींग नमः और ओम नमः शिवाय
Benefits of 5 Mukhi
- There is no suspicion about the fact that the wearer of this Five faced Rudraksha never gets untimely death or loss of wealth.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha helps to remove intellectual dullness and in obtaining spiritual faith and insight.
- It removes the malific effects of planet jupitor.
- Wearing a 5 Mukhi is highly beneficial for the students who are preparing for competitive exams.
- It is also beneficial for students, scholars, teachers, writers, journalists and researchers.
- It helps public speakers and singers to achieve greater success in their field.
- This Rudraksha has great use in Vastu.
- It has the ability to bring immense protection, auspiciousness among the family members and peaceful environment at the workplace of beholder and home.
Spiritual Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
- Beneficial for mental and spiritual growth.
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha removes malefic effects of planet Jupiter.
- Paach Mukhi Rudraksha extensively used for wearing and chanting mantras i.e “AUM HREEM NAMAH”.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha cultivates wisdom and intellect.
Health Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
- Paach mukhi Rudraksha gives relief in Asthma and other respiratory disorders.
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha helps curing diseases related to the thyroid gland.
- It works beautifully in balancing 5 elements in body so that a person remain disease-less and health.
Who Can Wear Five Mukhi Bead
Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. A five Mukhi Rudraksha has pacified the malefic special effects of planet Jupiter. Those people who seek spirituality, peace, good health, and mental strength should wear five Mukhi Rudraksha. Five Mukhi Rudraksha could be worn by anyone irrespective of age barriers.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire.
At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions For 5 Mukhi
1. A five Mukhi Rudraksha
from the reputed supplier is only to be worn or placed in the puja room/ Altar.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala, you must chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantras are Om Hreeng Namah & Om Namah Shivaye. The correct pronunciation of the word in the mantra is Hreeng and not Hreem as normally people pronounce.
4. 5 face Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or Panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Sitting in the morning in the North West direction near the window (if possible), after wearing 5 faces Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn should touch the body.
Testing For Five Mukhi Rudraksha
For testing the Genuity of five Mukhi Rudraksha, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhs of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
As per Shastras
।। पंचवक्त्रः स्वयं रुद्र : कालाग्निनार्मतः प्रभुः सर्वमुक्ति प्रदश्चैव सर्व काम फल प्रदः ।।
पदशिवपुराण अ. २५, श्लो. ६९
5 Mukhi Rudraksha is Kaalagni Rudra form of Lord Shiva. All the desires of the wearer are said to be fulfilled and one is said to be released from all bonds.
Shiv Puran Chapter. 25, Shloka. 69
Essence of Five Mukhi Rudraksha
According to the scriptures, Lord Shivas aspect is exceedingly powerful in the 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. The manifestation of Shiva known as Kaalagni Rudra was the foe of all evil. In the blink of an eye, he might unleash a force or strength that would vanquish evil forces. This Rig Vedic deity, effulgent and strong, ended Tripurasuras terrible rule. He appeared, showing a very kind heart, to deliver the Devas, Rishis, and humanity from oppression. He ended the reign of terror that had surpassed the definition of evil itself with strength and ferocity. His weapon, the Kalaagni, quickly burned down all three of Tripura's cities, turning them to ashes. The anger of Rudra was directed at all the malevolent occupants.
On this route of ascension, this enables individuals to encounter Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. This is a very significant Rudraksha that is now a permanent part of the Swasthya Bandh and Shiv Mala. Because of its strong energy, even greater Mukhi Rudrakshas are frequently worn with this bead. The Nepal 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is unquestionably a requirement for everyone who wants to encounter the Shiva element.
Who should wear the Five Mukhi Rudraksha
By wearing this Rudraksha, the user is absolved of their sins, brought into alignment with their life's purpose, their wishes are fulfilled, and they arrive at a joyful place in their lives. The life graph is in their favour because it pushes them upward. According to literature, this bead bestows a courageous attitude and prevents the bearer from dying too soon. Metaphysically, it opens up each of the body's Chakra points, allowing divine energy to flow freely. A 5 Mukhi Rudraksha brings in warmth when it is clasped in the palm of both hands. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha counteracts Jupiter's negative impacts. Anyone can wear a Rudraksha.
Story of Lord Rudra and 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
He prevents early death in the role of Mrutyunjayaaya. He purifies followers by eradicating their sins as Kaalagni Rudra, making it possible for them to live through their entire life cycle. A Sanskrit prayer known as the Rudram blatantly exalts Rudra. Lord Rudra is prayed to in several of the Anuvakas (stanzas) to drive away evil and grant prosperity, health, and money. A 5 Mukhi Rudrakshas connection to a frequency assures that the wearer is pursuing the path that is divinely intended for him while receiving the highest level of protection.
"Rudreshwara Heem Shailesh Jagadishwara Satguna Bhushaa" is how Rudra is addressed! Maha Rudra, Kala Rudra, Kalpanta Rudra, and Veera Rudra are some of his other names. He is the source of good fortune, bravery, and vibrant existence. In order to experience his heavenly power, wear a 5 Mukhi close to your heart. Doing so is the only way to do so. To fend off evil and energize the space, a 5 Mukhi can be maintained in each room of the house.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- Shaligram Shala recommends that Rudraksha Mala be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol and put back on later. However, our scriptures also emphasise that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
- Try to avoid donning someone else's Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. Health: The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha promotes natural activity and physical fitness. This keeps the user in a positive frame of mind and makes them aware of the need to look after themselves at all times. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha wearers rarely get sick, and even if they do, they never experience the anguish and suffering that would come with having the sickness.
2. Blood Pressure and Diabetes: The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is an effective treatment or preventative measure for common bodily ailments like diabetes, blood pressure problems, and other similar chronic pains and concerns. 5 Mukhi Rudraksha wearers typically enter a safety net that protects them from the pointless examination of any of the aforementioned illnesses. This helps the wearer manage their emotions and choose wisely.
3. Family Protection: The owner of a 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is not only shielding themselves from problems, but they are also shielding their families from all sorts of issues. The 5 Mukhi Rudraksha also creates a protective shell around the wearers family, ensuring that any problems on the part of a third party won't damage the wearer's family members.
4. Salvation: The blessings of Lord Shiva's Kalagni Rudra are bestowed upon the user of a 5 Mukhi Rudraksha. This indicates that the wearer receives Lord Shiva's blessings in the form of a long and healthy life ahead of them. This implies that the wearer's soul won't have to experience the after-life crisis once they have spent their entire lives. The wearer is delivered from the cycle of life and death and released from the need for more rebirths. The person receives the greatest Moksha (salvation) from the torturous cycle of life and death as a result. Therefore, wearing a 5 Mukhi Rudraksha has several benefits.
5. All-in-one: 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads are similar to all-in-one Rudraksha beads. Lord Shiva and all the other Gods and Goddesses have blessed this bead. Additionally, a mix of all twelve astrological planets, rather than just one or two in particular, rule this bead. Without concern for adverse effects or suitability, this bead can be worn for any purpose. The best thing about 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is that it can be worn by anyone, regardless of gender, age, caste, or other considerations. As a result, there are no safety concerns when wearing 5 Mukhi Rudraksha by a youngster as young as 2 or an elderly person as old as 80.
Who can Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Due to their immaturity, young children need to be shielded from any problems they may be experiencing.
- Seniors require a beacon of hope to remind them that they are not as isolated as they may believe.
- Those who require happiness and optimism in their life.
- Those who require a general bead to support themselves and their families.
- People who desire to join their energies with their souls in a parallel universe only require a friend to hold hands with and lead them on the journey.
- Those who, in the most fundamental ways, need tranquility and happiness for themselves and those around them.
- People who feel that their soul has served its function on Earth and deserves a chance to fully realize Salvation from the cycle of life and death, who want to put an end to their misery from experiencing life and death repeatedly.
- People who experience recurring pain or who have long-term illnesses like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- People who, in general, would prefer to maintain their physical fitness and good health without worrying about the start of potential difficulties in their lives.
- People who are certain that they only need one solution to address all of their current or potential problems.
Who Should not Wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Although 5 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn by anyone and is a very common bead that can be combined with any other bead and worn for any purpose, if someone lacks the willpower to follow the basic guidelines of wearing Rudraksha, they should not wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
- You should not wear a 5 Mukhi Rudraksha if you don't trust in the mystic power of religion and spirituality or if you don't think that a natural element genuinely has healing properties.
- Even though there is no restriction on the number of Rudraksha that can be worn, if you already wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha or any other Rudraksha and want to wear one more, only do so. If not, there is no reason to wear 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Where is 5 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
We at Shaligram Shala are aware of your feelings regarding a product you have purchased from us, and we strive to take the finest care of you in every way so that you wont need to search elsewhere for the fulfillment of your basic requirements of worship. If you need any additional customizations, we will be pleased to help.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email email@example.com if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra - Vishudha Chakra Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
Planet - Jupitor (Guru) is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
Shaligram - Bramha Saraswati Golden Hiranyagarbha Shaligram & Shiva Shaligram can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
Gemstone - Wearing Yellow Sapphire (Peela Pukhraj) along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols - You should also worship Shiva Idols along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
Yantra - Worshipping Shiva Yantra along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
Puja - Performing Shiva Pujas gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.