14 (चतुर्दश) Mukhi | Shani Rudraksha | Hanuman Rudraksha | Fourteen mukhi | 14 Mukhi Hanuman Rudraksha | Rudraksha for Planet Mars | Mangal Rudraksha | 14 Mukhi Rudraksha from Nepal
14 Mukhi: Enhance Willpower, balance of mind, strength & courage, Symbolizes excellence, victory & success
Ruling God: Hanuman
Ruling Planet: Mars
Mantra: Om Namah Shivaye
Ruling over 14 Mukhi rudraksha is Lord Hanuman. The user of this Rudraksha bead develops into a Good Decision Maker due to its potent benefits. He is delivered from all of the tragedies, sorrow, and tension. It aids the wearer in achieving prosperity and safety. The planets Saturn and Mars are ruled by the Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha. These rare and holy 14 mukhi beads calm the negative affects of Mars and Saturn. The fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha aids in making deliberate decisions. This rudraksha purges all sins and grants the wearer Moksha. This rudraksha is used primarily to remove barriers caused by spirits and the evil eye.
All About 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha beads, popularly known as the "Deva Mani" or "Bead of the Gods," are brought by Shaligram Shala Center. This promotes mental tranquilly and strengthens intuition. We provide a range of premium natural Nepali beads. With our online store, you may purchase 14 Mukhi Rudraksha and enjoy the quick results of beads made in Nepal. We provide the lowest pricing for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha in India. The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha helps with decision-making, determination, and strong resolve. It is good for reducing the negative effects of Shani Sade Sati and Mangal Dosha.
Why Wear 14 Mukhi
A Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead is thought to be the bead of strength, will, and resolve among all the other beads. It was known as a Deva Mani, or a Gem of Divinity, by the ancient seers. The person who has the strongest will, the most divine insight, and the most courage is the greatest candidate for this bead. The user has a natural tendency to succeed by taking chances. The planets Mars and Saturn are also the rulers of this Rudraksha bead. When these planets are at peace, they bring, respectively, career stability and rewards for perseverance. Fourteen Mukhi Rudrakshas ruling deity Lord Hanuman is the patron god of the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha bead, and he stands for loyalty to and dedication to his master, Lord Rama.
Significance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha bead is excellent for astral and meditative travel. There is a false belief that youngsters who attend school cannot wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha. Studies done by Shaligram.com on youngsters with high, medium, and low IQ levels have shown unequivocally that pupils IQ levels increased after wearing a 14 Mukhi Rudraksha for about 40 days. Consequently, Shaligram.com strongly advises students of all ages, especially those who desire to excel in their studies, to wear 14 Mukhi Rudrakshas. It is strongly advised to wear the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha on your chest, forehead, or right arm. If kept facing North East or East, this Rudraksha, combined with Golden Shivalinga Shaligram, 12 Mukhi, 13 Mukhi, and 15 Mukhi, gives the devotee exceptionally powerful intuitive strength. The home and office of the devotee who wears a 14 Mukhi Rudraksha are filled with extreme abundance, extreme safety, and tranquilly.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
Mantra: Om Namah Shivaye
मंत्र: ओम नमः शिवाय
Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) The wearer of this 14 mukhi Rudraksha helps to identify the latent potential of the wearer.
2) 14 mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer a strong willpower and valor.
3) Chauda mukhi Rudraksha pacifies Shani Sade Sati effects.
4) 14 mukhi Rudraksha pacifies the malefic of Mangal Dosh.
5) 14 mukhi Rudraksha awakens intuition and enhances decision making powers.
6) This Rudraksha helps the Businessman, politicians, managers, service man, and leaders achieve a great success in their respective fields of work.
7) It helps in identifying and enhancing the hidden qualities of the wearer.
Spiritual Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) This rudraksha removes all the sins and gives Moksha to the wearer.
2) Mostly wearer wears this rudraksha, to removes obstacles related to ghosts and the evil eye.
3) It brings peace, prosperity, positive energy and luck to the wearer.
4) Planet Saturn (Shani) on the other hand is the planet of Karma and the deliverer of justice.
5) A benefic Saturn certainly offers rewards of your efforts.
6) Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to take controlled and logical decisions.
Health Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bead
1) 14 mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer in nervous disorders.
2) Wearer of Fourteen mukhi Rudraksha removes fears, phobias and heals traumas.
3) It provides healing energy to bones and muscles.
4) 14 mukhi Rudraksha gets relief in arthritis and obesity issues.
Who Can Wear Fourteen Mukhi Bead
Wearing 14 Mukhi can be more beneficial for the people having Mangal Dosh in their kundali. Devotees of all cultures, backgrounds, caste, religion and gender can wear this divine Rudraksha bead. This divine bead is highly reccomended for Businessman, politicians, managers, service man and leaders to achieve a great success in their respective fields of work. The wearer of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha can foresee future happenings and gets clear visions of future things happenings. It gives Moksha liberation to all the kith and kin of past generation and its wearer himself attains Moksha. The intuition of the wearer works to perfection and he never fails in his decisions. No calamity or worries can even touch the wearer and all the other people under him to get immense protection by 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Natural and Genuine Rudraksha Beads. Rudraksha bead from Shaligram Shala are handpicked and undergo strict quality check. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only in genuine and premium quality beads. Being the largest supplier of Rudraksha bead in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in regular, collector and super collector beads. We at Shaligram Shala offer Rudraksha from Nepal and Indonesia.
Why Buy Rudraksha from Shaligram Shala
The Rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Rudraksha Beads, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Buy Rudraksha Accessories from Shaligram Shala
As per Shiva Purana the Rudrakshas can be worn in the form of bracelet, armlet, locket and mala (rosary). Rudrakshas can be worn by using thread along with copper, silver & gold caps or it can be worn in complete silver & gold capping joined with silver or gold wire. At shaligram.com, the bracelet, armlet, locket and malas are made after following each and every ritual as mentioned in the shastras, vedas, upanishad, puranas & tantras. The rudraksha products are delivered to the customers after proper energization, tacchonization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering rudrakshas, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Rudrakshas.
Precautions for 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
1. A 14 Mukhi Rudraksha from the reputed supplier is only to be worn or placed in the puja room / Altar.
2. The Abhimantrit Rudrakshas which are energised following the correct procedure as mentioned in Jabalo Upanishad by its Mool Mantra and Beej Mantra should only be worn.
3. After wearing Mala you must chant Mantras below whenever you get time during the day for energising Rudrakshas. The Mantra is Om Namah Shivaye. The correct pronunciation needs to be done.
4. Fourteen faced Rudraksha should be capped with gold or silver or Panchdhatu and should be worn around the neck or bracelet or be placed at the worshipping place.
5. Sitting in the morning in the North-East direction near the window (if possible), after wearing 14 faced Rudraksha will rejunivate Rudraksha as well as you tremendously.
6. Day for wearing is Monday after taking a bath in the morning before 12 noon. While wearing continuously chant the mantras written above for 3 times or multiple of 3 times.
7. The selected code number of Rudraksha will only be sent.
8. The bead when worn, should touch the body.
Testing for 14 Mukhi
For testing the Genuity of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, see carefully if some carving on the Rudraksha is done or the Mukhs of the bead are tempered with. Carefully watch the mouth of the bead and see how many lines are coming out from the mouth as well tail of the Rudraksha. Please ensure that the bead is heavy and very well formed. Also place the bead inside a glass full of water for one hour duration. After taking out if the bead remains solid, the bead is genuine. The remaining water inside the glass should not contain any worms, and color of water should remain transparent. Now clearly observe the bead for tiny holes or damages. If everything is ok, dry the bead under the fan and wear it as mentioned above.
As per Shastra
।। चतुर्दश्मुखश्चाक्षो रुद्रनेत्र समुद्भवः सर्व-व्यधिहश्चैव सर्वारोग्य प्रदायकः ।।
श्री मद देवीभागवतम स्क ११, अ. ७, श्लोक ३१९
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is derived from the eyes of Lord Rudra. It removes all obstacles and offers total health.
Sri Mad Devi Bhagavatam, Chapter. 7, Shloka. 319
Essence of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
The Shastras refer to the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha bead as Deva Mani or Maha Shani. It is thought that the 14 Mukhi was born from the tears that dropped from Lord Shiva's third eye when his tears began to fall. As a result, this heavenly bead is referred to as the third eye/Ajna chakra controller. The seat of intuition is the third chakra, which is situated between the eyebrows. The owner of this Rudraksha is thus endowed with an intuitive intellect that is capable of making wise decisions. This assists him or her in carrying out any plans or actions and succeeding in the endeavours.
According to the scriptures, this rudraksha enhances the present, atones for past karmic misdeeds, and bestows a happy, prosperous future. He is also endowed with exceptional decision-making abilities that guarantee success. This Rudraksha aids the wearer in obtaining Lord Shiva and Lord Hanuman blessings. The terms "Omkaara Bindu Samyuktam" and "Mahadev" (God of Gods) are used to refer to Lord Shiva.
Who should wear the Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 mukhi Rudraksha is a precious bead with a significantly greater demand than supply. According to legend, the teardrop that dropped from Lord Shiva's third eye gave rise to the tree that bears the 14 mukhi. This makes the exquisite bead powerful, valuable, and unusual. In contrast to the other beads that are placed around a Shivling on the Yoni base, only this one is placed on top of a Shivling during worship.
According to pert scriptures, a person wearing the 14 mukhi never makes bad decisions. His perceptive strength is boosted by this bead. The 14 mukhi is beneficial for inner strength, confidence, and protection while travelling. It assures that the wearer will grow steadily. It benefits traders, investors, risk managers, employees in the iron and steel sector, and businesspeople. It enhances intuition, luck and makes hasty decisions easier, which results in successful outcomes.
Lord Hanuman and 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
An avatar of Lord Shiva is Lord Hanuman. He was born with the sole intent of assisting good people and defeating evil. His Guru is Lord Surya, and all the Gods have blessed him. Lord Hanuman supported Lord Rama throughout battle. He supported Lord Rama in his battle to reclaim Sita Devi from the powerful Ravana. To locate Devi Sita, Lord Hanuman travelled across the vast ocean. Before departing to notify Lord Rama, he set fire to Lanka. He brought the Sanjeevini herb when Lakshman was hurt fatally and needed it to be revived. Lord Ram has the devotion of Lord Hanuman. Hanuman's devotion was so fervent that no bad force could even approach him.
The harmful effects of both Mars and Saturn can be countered by Lord Hanuman. The only bead that simultaneously cancels out both of these planets' negative effects is the 14 mukhi. Lord Mahadev and Lord Hanuman, who is blessed by all the Devatas, both bestow their blessings on the 14 mukhi. These forces bestow their blessings on the 14 mukhi, elevating it to the rank of Devamani in the Rudraksha universe.
Rules for Wearing and How to Maintain Your Rudraksha
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled once a month with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before donning the mala.
- While having sex and when visiting cemeteries, take off your Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol, and then put back on later, according to Shaligram Shala. However, our scriptures also emphasise that they are completely permissible to wear at all times.
- Rudraksha can be worn by women, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations, hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha whenever you can.
Importance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
A particular kind of seed from the Rudraksha tree is the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha. Its surface features 14 naturally occurring lines, or facets, which are thought to represent the 14 incarnations of Lord Shiva. One of the most powerful and lucky beads in Hindu mythology, this bead is also known as the Deva Mani or Divine Gem. The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a potent and uncommon bead that grants its bearer a variety of advantages, including loyalty, bravery, power, defence, and intelligence. One can feel the transformational powers of this bead and lead a more satisfying life by wearing it with faith and devotion. Read more in our blog about the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Benefits of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to foster loyalty in both personal and professional relationships, as well as patriotism. It is supposed to promote a sense of commitment towards one's spiritual practises as well as improve the tie between husband and wife.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is also thought to bestow confidence and fearlessness upon the bearer. It is claimed to provide the user the fortitude to face any situation with confidence and assist in helping them conquer problems and obstacles in life.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is viewed as a representation of strength and control. It is supposed to improve leadership abilities and aid the wearer in succeeding in their chosen profession.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is thought to offer strong defence against negative forces, demonic entities, and black magic. The user is claimed to be shielded from danger by a shield that it is said to form around them.
Additionally linked to wit and wisdom, the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha. It benefits both students and professionals since it increases mental clarity and boosts memory.
Who Should Wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha has several advantages for those who work in the spiritual and religious sectors. The bead is thought to improve spiritual awareness and encourage spiritual development.
For individuals who work in the field of complementary medicine and healing, the 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is also thought to encourage healing.
The bead is useful for persons in the business field because it is supposed to improve courage, intelligence, and willpower. It can assist corporate executives in making informed judgements and easily overcoming challenges.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a useful tool for academics and researchers because it is thought to increase wisdom and intelligence.
The beads capacity to boost intelligence and creativity is advantageous to those who work in the writing industry.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a useful tool for politicians who encounter a variety of difficulties and barriers since it is said to offer protection from bad energy and evil forces.
The bead's capacity to increase wisdom and intelligence may be advantageous for persons working in the legal field.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a useful tool for individuals working in the field of education since it can aid teachers in cultivating sharp minds and enhancing their wisdom.
The bead's capacity to foster intelligence and problem-solving may be advantageous for people working in the engineering industry.
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is a useful tool for individuals involved in the creative arts since it can improve creativity and help artists express themselves more effectively.
Importance of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is an all-purpose Rudraksha bead that provides a variety of advantages for spiritual development, healing, and general wellbeing. It is a potent instrument for balancing negative energy, increasing positive attributes, improving communication skills, and finding inner peace because of its connections to Saturn, Lord Hanuman, and the Vishuddha Chakra. One can feel this powerful bead's transformational powers and reach their full potential by wearing it with commitment and trust.
How Much Time Does 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Take to Work?
Any Rudraksha bead typically takes 25 to 100 days to start working its magic. Because the Nepali bead has higher strength and is more adapted to the body's requirements than the Indonesian Rudraksha bead, it is thought to act more quickly than the latter. 35 to 45 days pass before the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha begins to provide results. A Rudraksha bead has an infinite lifespan, and as it ages, it becomes more effective at giving its owner more focused benefits.
Where is 7 Mukhi Rudraksha available?
You can purchase a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha online from Shaligram Shala. You may also go to shaligram.com and type Buy 7 Mukhi Rudraksha to purchase it there. Online Rudraksha shopping can be hazardous, so always purchase from reputable vendors. Try not to shop around for the cheapest items because quality costs money. Only at Shaligram Shala you can purchase 7 Mukhi Rudraksha online and take advantage of exclusive discounts and offers at the checkout page in addition to details on a variety of other products on the website. On our website, you may also look to purchase a 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala.
Note: People who have multiple partners should not wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
Devotees can do abhishek of Rudraksha once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of Rudraksha is given below
- Bath Rudraksha with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Ganne ka Ras, Anar Juice)
- Now wipe off Rudraksha with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to Rudraksha
Worship Procedure of 14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- First of all place the Rudraksha on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the Rudraksha with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the Rudraksha and place one tulsi leaf on the bead so the tulsi rests on the Rudraksha nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Rudraksha
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the Rudraksha
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the Rudraksha
- The Rudraksha will be sent after performing Mahapuja and energization.
How to Maintain the Rudrakshas So That They Have a Life of More Than 500 Years
1. Please inspect the Rudrakshas thoroughly for any damage or some artificial line carved on the Rudrakshas.
2. Please see that the thread or the silver wire which is used to make a rosary or mala or bracelet is not damaging the holes of the Rudrakshas by pushing the holes of the Rudrakshas very hard.
3. Please take care of the Rudrakshas in the best possible way so that they do not get damaged while wearing and see that they do not bang against some hard object.
4. It is better that no telcom powder is applied on the chest especially that part of the chest, where the Rudraksha rests. This telcom powder if applied goes inside the mukhasor faces of the Rudrakshas and block the complete energy flow from the seeds of the Rudrakshas.
5. Wear the Rudrakshas always in such a way that they should always touch your body.
6. Wear the Rudrakshas close to the location of the chakras for better results. Please consult Rajeev Krishna mob no. +919322646421 before wearing the Rudrakshas.
7. Once the rudrakshas are worn, lots of negativity is absorbed by the rudraksha as it is a dielectric. Once the negativity is fully absorbed say in 3 or 4 days then the rudraksha has to washed with a little soap water and clean it with normal water. Dry it thoroughly under the fan or AC. Do not dry under sun. Apply mixture of pure Sandalwood and olive oil ( buy this good quality mixture of Pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil from Shaligram Shala) with the help of a new tooth brush. Just take very little oil in the brush and spread that in the entire rudraksha especially on the mukhas or faces and over the body of the Rudraksha. The ratio of mixture of pure Sandalwood oil and Olive oil should be 1:10. ( You can take this mixture from Shaligram Shala directly). Keep it for drying for atleast 2 hours. Do not apply too much of the oil.
8. After every 7 to 10 days clean the Rudrakshas in a same way that is repeat the same procedure as mentioned in sl. 7 so that the Rudrakshas remain fresh and rejuvenated.
8A. Please buy or order one Rudrakshas Maintenance Kit from Shaligram Shala. This will help in cleaning of Rudrakshas more effectively.
9. It is good to wear the Rudrakshas for as much time as possible in a day but I would advise to remove the Rudrakshas at night before sleeping as night is a private affair and even Gods does not come in between wife and the husband. Those who are not married or leading a saintly life can wear the Rudrakshas at night also. But ensure that they should not get damaged or hurt you while turning on the bed ( karvat lene se) at night. In the morning after taking bath again wear that after chanting Aum Namah Shivaye atleast 3 times of multiple of three times.
10. If you are not in the position of taking bath on a particular day, just purify your self by sprinkling the water three times from your right hand on your head. This is considered as the symbolic bath being taken by the devotee.
11. During the ladies menses or periods it is good to avoid wearing Rudrakshas for 2 or 3 days only for the ladies. But gents can wear the Rudrakshas even if the wife or daughter or any lady is mensurating in the house.
12. While wearing Rudrakshas, no masterbation should be done or sexual thoughts be brought in the mind. If it is unavoidable then take the rudraksha out from the neck or hand and keep it inside the holy pouch which is provided with every Rudraksha or mala or bracelet. Do not wear the Rudrakshas on that day. Wear the Rudrakshas the next day after taking bath.
13. After removing the mala or rudraksha or bracelet the same needs to be kept in the temple or some holy place and not in the bedroom especially when and husband and wife are sleeping together.
14. Liquor or non-veg can be consumed while wearing the Rudrakshas. However try to avoid these things as far as possible. Also if unavoidable then the Rudrakshas can be kept in the holy pouch and worn again next day after taking bath and after chanting the mantra.
15. For normal urination it is not mandatory to remove the Rudrakshas from the body. However three times the water be sprinkled by the right hand to purify oneself after the natures call is answered. However if going for passing stool or phesis then the rudrakshas have to be removed from the body and should be worn only after the purification process is done.
16. Be polite and gentle with yourself and others when you are wearing the Rudrakshas. Lord Shiva is with you in the form of Rudrakshas.
17. Do not be angry or tensed while wearing the Rudrakshas. Just chant the maha mantra Aum Namah Shivaye and take long breathe for couple of minutes and become normal. Rudraksha will help you to calm down and you can take appropriate action to resolve the challenging situation thereafter.
18. Look after the rudraksha like a small child who requires attention at all points of time.
19. Do not let anyone touch your rudraksha as his or her negative or positive energy could be transmitted to the rudraksha.
20. If the rudraksha has fallen down on the ground by mistake while wearing or taking it out then touch the rudraksha on your head or Ajna chakra three times, ask for mercy of Lord Shiva and chant Aum Namah Shivaye 3 times and either wear it or keep it at a holy place.
21. Everyday while wearing the Rudrakshas chant Aum Namah Shivaye or Mahamrityunjay mantra minimum 3 times or in the multiple of three times.
22. Do not take the Rudrakshas to the cremation ceremony.
23. Keep on chanting mantra Aum Namah Shivaye continuously whole day even if you are working or doing some work.
24. Make a habit of greeting others by saying " Jai Shiv Shankar Shambho"
25. The rudrakshas could be passed on to the next generation by performing a simple ritual. For that you can call Mr. Rajeev Krishna on his mobile +919322646421.
26. Avoid wearing anybodys Rudrakshas before doing the transferring ritual.
27. If you the above simple rules, the rudraksha will serve you and your generations for 500 years or more.
28. Contact Rajeev Krishna on his email firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any doubts regarding maintaining of rudraksha are concerned.
Associated Chakra Planet & Products
If the above Rudraksha Bead is worshipped along with the following items, the power of this bead increases manifolds times more. If you buy any of these items, we shall energize that item during your puja so that these will give you very good results. We will energize and also do Abhimantram of that item.
Chakra is balanced by performing this puja. Chakra is seven centers of religious energy in the human body. Chakras are the circular vortexes of power that are situated in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are related to the different organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing life energy.
- Mars & Shani is associated with this Rudraksha. According to the Vedic astrology, all the nine planets in your horoscope (Kundali) affect the course of life i.e. marriage, career, health, finances etc. The movement of these planets in the horoscope forms yogas or doshas (negative influences). Due to these Navagraha doshas, people face various obstacles & hindrances in their life. In order to minimize and negate the malefic doshas or malefic influence of these planets, we perform various Pujas & Yagnas.
- Hanuman Shaligram
& Panchmukhi Hanuman Shaligram
can be worshipped along with this Rudraksha and it gives very good results. The Shaligram is a natural stone that is Lord Vishnu itself. Shaligram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river-beds in the Muktinath area of Nepal. Shalagram Shila is also known as Salagram/ Shalagram/ Saligram Sila. Shaligram worshipped in the temple as well as in the houses. Shaligram is a fossilized shell used in South Asia as an iconic symbol and form of Lord Vishnu. They are typically in the form of spherical, black-colored and smooth in nature. We offer a pure array of Shri Shalagram. Its origination place is also likewise of Sankha, Moti or Gomati Chakra which are Aquatic States. Shalagram is a Blackstone brought from Gandaki river, there is a big place called Shalagram and these Shalagram are hundreds of years old.
- Wearing Red Coral (Lal Moonga)
along with this Rudraksha gives results quickly. Gemstones also known as gems, precious stones, semi-precious stones, Vedic gemstones, Jyotish gemstones are one of the most beautiful & exotic minerals with elegant appearance & color. Gems or Gemstones Jewelleries are extensively used for healing and self-empowerment. There are different types of gems with different prices. The price of gemstones depends on the quality of minerals & availability.
Murtis & Idols
- You should also worship Hanuman Idols
along with the Rudraksha. shaligram.com is one of the leading websites which deals in very high quality and rare Murtis & Idols made of makrana marbles & brass. The Pranpratisthit Murtis are actual live Murties and bestow the devotee with longevity, protection against sudden accidents and thefts.
- Worshipping Hanuman Yantra
along with the above rudraksha gives accurate results. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. It also increases the intensity of prayer & makes our thoughts more influential & strong.
- Performing Shree Hanuman Puja, Mantra Japa and Yajna
gives you very good results. Shaligram Shala Puja and Yagna Services is the most trusted brand for online Hindu pujas and yajna services providers. Our Managing Director of Shaligram Shala Sh. Rajeev Krishna Dasa who is Initiated in Gaudiya Sampradaya has been performing very big pujas like Ati Rudra Puja with 108 priests, Laksh Chandi puja and Yagna with 1100 priests, Satchandi Yagna, Ganesha Laxmi Saraswati pujas, Laxmi Narayana Pujas, Shiva Durga Pujas, Sudarshana Homam, Dasha Mahavidya Pujas, Nav Durga pujas, Navagraha poojas etc.