Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Pocket Yantra | Small Size Yantra | Buy Pocket Yantra Online | Best Quality Pocket Yantra
Our collection of pocket yantras is exceptionally well-designed, with a wide range of yantras available, including prospering and achievement yantras, assurance pocket yantras, and others. Each yantra is designed of high-quality panchdhatu with gold plating. All these pocket yantras will fit easily inside your purse or wallet. They bring abundance and intellect to the customer by redistributing positive energy. The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Yantra.
At each and every step of manufacturing of this yantra there is a likely hood of some kind of stress coming inside the yantra as the are manufactured by the artisans who could be negative at that point because of their financial condition or any other reason. So we at shaligram.com perform the purification process by the qualified priests at each and every stage of manufacturing of 3D, Meru and plate yantra. We do the purification process around 10 to 12 times on a 3 D Meru or Double Lotus yantra and 3 to 4 times at all the plate yantras while it is being itched and manufactured. This purification process is done by the most qualified priests. This entire process keeps the yantra without any stress concentration at part of the yantra and thus makes it much much more powerful than the yantras made by other suppliers.
WHAT EXACTLY IS A YANTRA?
Yantras are geometrical figures, diagrams, or symbols that represent Mantras and are characterised by simple forms in design. Yantra literally means "to govern, curb, tie, or influence." Yantra is a Sanskrit word that refers to a mantra that may be placed anyplace in the surroundings to awaken energy. The astronomical aesthetics of these Vedic pictures are stronger, and they are the ultimate truth. They can be used as an amulet or charm, or imprinted in three dimensions on a flat surface. Saundarya Lahiri of Adi Sankaracharya has done considerable work on Yantra.
Yantras come in a variety of shapes and sizes, each designed for a specific function. Yantric geometries are three-dimensional in their natural condition, but when etched or drawn, they become two-dimensional. Different varieties of Yantra are mentioned in Vedic literature based on occult sciences, such as Planetary Yantra, Numerological Yantra, Yantra for various Gods and Goddesses, and others. A physical force or creative energy is represented by a yantra. In Sanskrit, yantra refers to a mantra that wakes energy when placed somewhere in the environment. This energy is thought to purify the environment and instil positivity in the air.
What is the function of a yantra?
Yantras are the most effective mantra alternatives for gaining good energy and removing the malefic effects of adversely situated planets. Some people have difficulty pronouncing Mantras correctly; Yantra is the remedy for them. They generate a distinct but intangible quality ambiance that is brimming with happiness and good vibes. The vibrations we produce bring us into contact with spiritual forces that help us to improve our souls from within. It increases the intensity of prayers and strengthens and influences the thoughts. The reverberation of cosmic forces feeds the abilities of a Yantra. When you concentrate on the centre of a Yantra, your mind is drawn into the creative power associated with the yantra, and energy flows. In comparison to an intention with the same wishes but no Yantra, such as Kuber Yantra, your wish and purpose for success and riches with a Yantra, such as Kuber Yantra, is certain to generate more productive outcomes.
1. Shree Yantra for name, renown, worldly pleasures, prosperity, and salvation.
2. Mahalakshmi Yantra for money, food grains, perfection, and achieving high goals.
3. Kuber Yantra for acquiring wealth and retaining it.
4. Ganesh Laxmi Business Yantra / Vyapaar Vridhi Yantra for business growth and an increase in slow or quiet businesses.
5. Ganesh Yantra for beginning virtuous and fortune-bringing activities, achieving prosperity, and achieving goals.
6. Mahamrityunjaya Yantra for better health, disease prevention, and protection from premature death.
Surya Yantra is used to worship the Sun, gain glory, inner brilliance, and pursue worldly goals.
8. Nav Graha Yantra for achieving serenity and joy by pacifying the nine planets.
9. Hanuman Yantra for enhancing study, increasing wisdom, and increasing devotion to God.
10. Durga Yantra for worshipping Goddess Durga to alleviate pain and sorrow.
11. Bagalamukhi Yantra for destroying opponents, achieving success in legal cases, and winning sports tournaments.
12. Mahakali Yantra for achieving desired goals by worshipping Shakti or Goddess Mahakali.
13. Batuk Bhairav Yantra for protection against death.
14. Durga Bisa Yantra to protect against the evil eye, remove obstacles caused by evil spirits, and attain growth and achievement in all realms.
15. Saraswati Yantra for educational and artistic advancements in learning, wisdom, grace, and talents.
17. Vashikaran Yantra to attract the person you like and bring him or her under your control.
16. Gayatri Yantra to purify the mind and ensure positive success in life.
18. Santan Gopal Yantra to have a kid.
19. Mahasudarshan Yantra to obtain the blessings of Lord Vishnu.
20. Ram Raksha Yantra, which is used to worship Lord Ram and achieve goals.
21. Kaal Sarp Yantra for counteracting the impacts of Kaal Sarp Yoga and erasing the negative effects of nine planets.
Placement of Yantra
Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra
Why Buy Yantra From Shaligram Shala
The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Yantra.