Google has chosen Shaligram Shala ( shaligram.com) as the world's first 5 star rated Rudraksha supplying Company
Shaligram.com is most preferred website for Pujas, Rudrakshas, Yantras, Shaligrams by Film Actors, Politicians, Industrialists, Bureaucrats and all devotees.
Benefit Of Yantra | Power Of MahaYantra | Rudraksha Ratna
Maha Yantra is basically a geometrical diagram or object which is used in the Indian religions and philosophy for worship. Basically, Yantra is a Sanskrit word, which means loom, i.e. instrument or machine. When it comes to Vastu yantras & pyramids are the mystic instruments which are used to correct the design. Yantra established the vibration of large resonance or amplitude with the benefic energy of cosmos. These vibrations generate contact with highly elevated energies and help to enhance the spirituality within and attain spiritual course of conduct in our daily lives. Yantras also increase the intensity of prayer & make our thoughts more influential & strong. The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their birth details, time & place of birth on email email@example.com or whatsapp at 9322646421 while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the yantra.
Navgraha Mahayantra: This Yantra is a group of all the nine planets and is alienated into nine squares, and every single yantra is with a talisman signifying one planet. According to scriptures by worshipping this Yantra, all nine planets get energized and nullifies their negative vibes or other malefic effects.
Shri Sarva Siddhi Maha Yantra: This Yantra is a powerful Yantra which is beneficial for fulfilling all the desires and objectives of a person. Here Sarva refers to all and Siddhi refers to fulfilment.
Sampurna Mahalaxmi Maha Yantra: It is a combination of 4 yantras and considered as one of the most powerful Yantra to be placed in your homes or offices etc.
Raksha Kavach Maha Yantra: This Yantra bestows with blessings from all deities and overall protection from evil energy & negativity.
GyanVriddhi Vidya Prapti Maha Yantra: It is beneficial for students who lack concentration or are weak in studies and want to pursue knowledge.
Vastu Maha Yantram: It removes all sorts of hindrances blocking your success and gives peace to your home. Be assured of positive vibrations, as this Yantra, keeps negativity at bay.
Vashikaran Maha Yantram: This Yantra is considered so powerful that its holder gets mesmerizing hypnotic attraction (power of Vashikaran) and magnetism.
Sarva Rog NIvaran Maha Yantra: It is beneficial for all those people who want to get rid of all diseases and want to lead a happy contented life.
Sarva Karya Siddhi Maha Yantra: It refers to fulfilments of all desires. Sarva Karya Siddhi Maha Yantra is one of the best yantra to fulfil your innermost desires.
Dus Mahavidya Yantra: It denotes 10 heavenly incarnations of the Goddess Mother. Dus Mahavidya Maha Yantra gives overall security from accidents, black magic and so on.
Vastu Maha Yantra: The energized Vastu Maha Yantra corrects Vastu Dosha. Vastu Dosha can also be corrected by the changes in interiors of the house/ rooms.
Benefits of Maha Yantras/ Yantra Benefits
- It supports increasing the flow of money.
- It rids you of competitors, insufficiency, resentment & bad effects of planets.
- It attracts good luck in all spheres, prosperity and abundance.
- Yantras radiate their beneficent energies into your home.
- It is effective in maintaining internal harmony among members.
- It repels negative energies like intentions of malice, plain jealousy or psychic spells.
Spiritual Benefits of Maha Yantras
- Removes obstacles and delays.
- Protect against ill effects, evil spirit and black magic.
- Dispels negativity & bring progress and overall wellbeing.
- It is also beneficial for the removal of obstacles.
- It is beneficial for gaining spiritual power.
Health Benefits of Maha Yantras
- Brings peace, good health, protection and prosperity.
- For good health and prosperity.
- Brings a positive flow of energy.
- Removes bad vibes, fear, stress and unexpected loss in business.
- It removes the pain and suffering.
- To attain peace of mind and spiritual bliss.
Shaligram Shala is the Best Supplier in the World
Shaligram Shala (shaligram.com) is the best supplier in the world of Shree Vashikaran Yantra. We have a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that we deal only best quality yantra made in panchdhatu, ashtdhatu, silver, copper and gold. Being the largest supplier of yantra in the world, we command best quality and affordable price in 3D Double Lotus Yantra, 3D Laser Printed Yantra, Plate Yantra, Crystal Yantra, Gemstone Yantra, Pocket Yantra, Yantra Locket and Chowki Yantra etc.
Why Buy Yantras from Shaligram Shala
Maha yantras products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering Yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the product.
Placement of Yantra
Yantra energizes the place where it is installed. It may be placed near the entrance of the home/ office/ shop or in the living room/ at reception/ study room or office cabin. Yantra is best placed in the East direction. It gets energized by the rising rays of the Sun. With the divine vibrations of the East corner, Yantra provides extraordinary positive vibes and energies to the dwelling through its mystical geometry.
Ingredients required for abhishek procedure of Yantra
- Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey)
- Any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
Abhishek Procedure of Yantra
Devotees can do abhishek of Yantra once or twice a week as per convenience and the detailed of abhishek procedure of yantra is given below
- Bath Yantra with water
- Offer all abhishekam liquid one by one which are Panchgavya (Water, Milk, Curd, Ghee, Honey) and any one Fruit Juice (Coconut water, Sugarcane Juice, Pomegranate Juice)
- Now wipe off yantra with a clean cloth and place it on pedestal
Ingredients required for Worship procedure of Yantra
- gandaki river water/ gangajal
- clean cloth
- sandal paste
- tulsi leaf
- Dhoop & Agarbatti
- sweet, fruits and other eatable
- a picture of deity related to yantra
Worship Procedure of Yantra
- First of all place the yantra on a metal plate
- Sit facing east direction
- Bath the yantra with gandaki river water/ gangajal
- Wipe it off with clean cloth
- Apply tika of sandal paste on the yantra and place one tulsi leaf on the yantra so the tulsi rests on the yantra nicely
- Chant mantra of god/ goddess
- Show Dhoop/ Agarbatti to Yantra
- Offer some sweet, fruits and other eatable to the yantra
- Speak out your wish loudly in front of the yantra
Why Buy Yantra From Shaligram Shala
The Yantra products are delivered to the customers after proper energization & pran pratishtha. Therefore all the devotees are requested to forward their date, time & place of birth while ordering yantra, so that the proper energization & pran pratishtha could be done on their names before the dispatch of the Yantra.